User Reviews for Diovan to treat High Blood Pressure (Page 3)

Diovan Rating Summary

6.4/10 Average Rating

Compare all 287 medications used in the treatment of High Blood Pressure.

Reviews for Diovan

Anonymous February 3, 2009

“Slow to work but eventually gets there.”

DE DE January 21, 2009

“I have taken Diovan for approximately 3 years with good success. I have had no noticeable side effects and it maintains my blood pressure around 125/82.”

Anonymous December 8, 2008

“Caused dizziness and nausea.”

Anonymous November 18, 2008

“Diovan was prescribed by my doctor nearly 10 years ago. Turns out both my parents also take it. None of us have any side effects that we are aware of, and it controls the hypertension effectively. Never been on any other high blood pressure treatment.”

blood pressure November 7, 2008

“I think this drug is causing ringing in my ears.”

'arotjk November 7, 2008

“One side effect NOT listed here but is listed elsewhere falls under the category of dermatological side effects - alopecia. So if your scalp becomes pink and irritable and you start developing thinning or actual bald patches, ask your doctor to switch you to another medication.”

Rooh August 22, 2008

“I have been taking this medicine for several months now, and I am very pleased with the results. I had been taking another medication that wasn't able to reduce my blood pressure as well as Diovan has, and it had more side effects.”

aronukmale June 19, 2008

“I used to take 360mg a day, now I'm down to 80mg a day. I have taken this for years. I wouldn't change to anything else, it has really done wonders on my blood pressure (BP). Now my BP is well controlled.”

LL73 March 20, 2008

“100 % effective for my High Blood Pressure.”