User Reviews for Myoflex Cream

Myoflex Cream has an average rating of 9.5 out of 10 from a total of 13 ratings on Drugs.com. 92% of reviewers reported a positive effect, while 0% reported a negative effect.

Pain
Bursitis
Osteoarthritis
Raynaud's Syndrome  Off-label
Tendonitis
Summary of Myoflex Cream reviews 9.5 13 reviews

Reviews for Myoflex Cream

gmcbroom November 30, 2008

For Pain: “I use myoflex when my pain medication will not ease the constant pain I have from Raynaud's, Fibromyalgia, Rhematoid Arthritis, Osteoarthritis. You name it. My husband buys this cream for me by the case directly from the manufacture. I can not believe how well this works. Better than Morphine. My physical therapist introduced this cream to me over 10 years ago and I have used it since. So does all of my family.”

Anonymous September 18, 2010

For Pain: “Myoflex Cream is absolutely amazing. I had really sore shoulders and upperback, from lifting. I used this cream and the pain is now completely gone. Absolutely amazing medicine, I highly recommend it.”

Jimbo · Taken for 5 to 10 years March 15, 2019

For Pain: “I have used Myoflex cream for osteoarthritis pain, and it WORKS incredibly well. I have tried all the others (Voltaren, etc) and Myoflex is superior. It doesn’t smell, isn’t greasy, and rubs in topically, very easily. This is the best!”

MadSweet · Taken for 10 years or more July 14, 2012

For Pain: “My hubby has been using this for years and has always said it works. I AGREE 100%. We are having difficulty finding it in the pharmacy stores, it seems that they are not carrying it anymore. ”

Anonymous August 30, 2008

For Pain: “I take many pain medications, I have tried physio, heat and ice packs - you name it I have tried it. I used myoflex on a whim because my mother in law had some and said it worked. It REALLY does work!”

Anonymous December 2, 2011

For Tendonitis: “Works almost immediately but effect wears off quickly also - lasts maybe 1/2 hr. However even a few minutes of pain relief is good at this point. I have tendonitis and rotator cuff damage.”

aha2009 April 19, 2009

For Bursitis: “Did help relieve some of the pain temporarily. Worth using it at night to help relieve pain to be able to sleep.”

Anonymous September 21, 2008

For Raynaud's Syndrome: “I have a lot of pain in my hands, all the time. Myoflex gives me instant relief. Best product on the market.”

Ggsky · Taken for 6 months to 1 year June 1, 2016

For Pain: “Myofkex is best cream i have found for immediate pain relief for all my joints. I use for my knees, feet and hands. Disappointed that I have to order it on line to get it. It works every time.”

crackling knees · Taken for less than 1 month July 17, 2016

For Osteoarthritis: “only thing that has worked. I've taken everything from pills to sprays therapy to bracestablish. myoflex reduced my pain by 65 %”

Discontinued?!!! · Taken for 5 to 10 years January 31, 2014

For Pain: “This product is the best one I have ever used for back pain.. so disappointed that its been discontinued!”

Anonymous December 28, 2008

“I have been going to physical therapy for 6 weeks because of a Bakers Cyst and have not felt relief. I applied the Myoflex twice and no pain at all now.”

Gg · Taken for 2 to 5 years December 13, 2018

For Pain: “I use the cream on my knees and on muscle cramping. It works almost right away. Why was it taken off the market?”

GG · Taken for 5 to 10 years March 11, 2021

For Pain: “The original Myoflex cream in the white tube with Blue letters is the only Myoflex that works on my knees. Why is it off the market? It worked instantly. Please put it back on the market.”

More about Myoflex Cream (trolamine salicylate topical)

Other brands