User Reviews for Myoflex Cream

Learn more about Myoflex Cream.

Osteoarthritis 1 reviews 349 medications

Pain 6 reviews 1094 medications

Raynaud's Syndrome 1 reviews 48 medications

Tendonitis 1 reviews 33 medications

Bursitis 1 reviews 80 medications

Summary of Myoflex Cream reviews 10 reviews 9.0

Reviews for Myoflex Cream

For Osteoarthritis "only thing that has worked. I've taken everything from pills to sprays therapy to bracestablish. myoflex reduced my pain by 65 %"

crackling knees (taken for less than 1 month) July 17, 2016

For Pain "Myofkex is best cream i have found for immediate pain relief for all my joints. I use for my knees, feet and hands. Disappointed that I have to order it on line to get it. It works every time."

Ggsky (taken for 6 months to 1 year) June 1, 2016

For Pain "This product is the best one I have ever used for back pain.. so disappointed that its been discontinued!"

Discontinued?!!! (taken for 5 to 10 years) January 31, 2014

For Pain "My hubby has been using this for years and has always said it works. I AGREE 100%. We are having difficulty finding it in the pharmacy stores, it seems that they are not carrying it anymore. "

MadSweet (taken for 10 years or more) July 14, 2012

For Tendonitis "Works almost immediately but effect wears off quickly also - lasts maybe 1/2 hr. However even a few minutes of pain relief is good at this point. I have tendonitis and rotator cuff damage."

Anonymous December 2, 2011

For Pain "Myoflex Cream is absolutely amazing. I had really sore shoulders and upperback, from lifting. I used this cream and the pain is now completely gone. Absolutely amazing medicine, I highly recommend it."

Anonymous September 18, 2010

For Bursitis "Did help relieve some of the pain temporarily. Worth using it at night to help relieve pain to be able to sleep."

aha2009 April 19, 2009

"I have been going to physical therapy for 6 weeks because of a Bakers Cyst and have not felt relief. I applied the Myoflex twice and no pain at all now."

Anonymous December 28, 2008

For Pain "I use myoflex when my pain medication will not ease the constant pain I have from Raynaud's, Fibromyalgia, Rhematoid Arthritis, Osteoarthritis. You name it. My husband buys this cream for me by the case directly from the manufacture. I can not believe how well this works. Better than Morphine. My physical therapist introduced this cream to me over 10 years ago and I have used it since. So does all of my family."

gmcbroom November 30, 2008

For Raynaud's Syndrome "I have a lot of pain in my hands, all the time. Myoflex gives me instant relief. Best product on the market."

Anonymous September 21, 2008

For Pain "I take many pain medications, I have tried physio, heat and ice packs - you name it I have tried it. I used myoflex on a whim because my mother in law had some and said it worked. It REALLY does work!"

Anonymous August 30, 2008

More about Myoflex Cream (trolamine salicylate topical)