User Reviews for Trimethobenzamide

Also known as: Benzacot, Ticon, Tigan

Learn more about Trimethobenzamide.

Nausea/Vomiting 6 reviews 160 medications

8.2
Summary of Trimethobenzamide reviews 6 reviews 8.3

Reviews for Trimethobenzamide

Tigan (trimethobenzamide) for Nausea/Vomiting: "I have tried most of the mainline anti-nausea medications and they either did not work or I had reactions to them. I had a very experienced nurse who suggested giving Tigan a try and since then I have been taking it as needed for over four years to help with pain related nausea. It works much better if I stay ahead of the nausea and don't let it get out of control before I treat."

ginafur95 (taken for 2 to 5 years) February 4, 2015

Tigan (trimethobenzamide) for Nausea/Vomiting: "Was on phenergan for years. It worked perfectly! However, the side effects of phenergan were making my restless leg worse. They switched me to Tigan. It's pretty good. It just doesn't completely wipe out all the nausea or last as long as phenergan, but it definitely works for me!"

Traceyashrn (taken for 1 to 6 months) October 29, 2013

Tigan (trimethobenzamide) for Nausea/Vomiting: "I took one pill of this as it's supposed to help with treating nausea. At the time, I was experiencing severe nausea and this pill did absolutely nothing to help me. It caused stomach upset, which I find to be really weird. As it is supposed to be designed to get rid of such."

Reservechic (taken for less than 1 month) October 26, 2013

For Nausea/Vomiting: "I have type one diabetes so not being able to eat, due to nausea and vomiting, can really throw blood/sugar levels off in a hurry. My doctor prescribed trimethobenzamide for me many years ago, when I was suffering with the flu and it worked extremely well and almost instantly, so I've always requested it whenever I've had problems with nausea which (thankfully) is very infrequently but it's been (possibly literally) a life-saver at those times!!!"

j a w November 7, 2009

For Nausea/Vomiting: "This is the only drug that makes it possible for me to drive long distance or function due to the nausea I get when I get migraines. No other motion sickness medicine works, and I've tried everything. I never go anywhere without it. When they quit making it for a while, I had to use suppositories and they worked too, just not quite as long or completely. I hope they never quit making it, I would be in trouble."

lisasTO October 22, 2008

For Nausea/Vomiting: "Tigan has greatly improved my life. I am no longer have nausea. I can live life better because of it."

Lukeohio March 23, 2008