User Reviews for Ryzolt to treat Pain

Ryzolt has an average rating of 8.3 out of 10 from a total of 6 ratings for the treatment of Pain. 83% of reviewers reported a positive experience, while 0% reported a negative experience.

Ryzolt rating summary

8.3/10 average rating

Compare all 1362 medications used in the treatment of Pain.

austin6650 · September 30, 2009

"I have had constant back pain and hip pain from an accident two years ago. The pain was treated with a variety of narcotic pain medication ranging from Vicodin to Roxycontin. Eventually developing a dependency I managed to overcome. But not being able to take narcotics anymore, I turned to Ryzolt and the results have been nothing short of miraculous. The pain is alomost completely gone. I highly recommend it for people who have had problems with narcotic pain medication."

Ross Perot · December 21, 2009

"It's okay. I take it (not every day) for back pain and migraines. First time I took it I threw up, probably because I've never taken any narcotic pain killers before. It still frequently makes me nauseous when I take it and takes a good four hours to really kick in and work. Personally, these days, I find much more luck with medical marijuana. Not habit-forming, and much safer."

erinn · December 9, 2009

"I am having great results with the Ryzolt. I have used and abused pain medicines in the past, making the issue of addiction a problem I had to devour. My pain persisted even after. I am carefully using the Ryzolt at one a day and am happy with my results!"

Anonymous · January 25, 2011

"I had a long fusion of my spine, from T-3 to the pelvis. This was a huge operation and it took over a year to heal, but chronic pain is the price I pay. I used to take oxycontin and oxycodone but my physician switched me to Ryzolt, 200 mg. It works better than the Oxycontin that I was trying to wean off. But I expected to be able to wean off of the Ryzolt as well and am now trying to take the 100 mg., but it is difficult. I'm hoping that the pain will subside with time, and am trying to go slowly by first alternating days that I take the 100 and 200 mg pills. My goal is to be medication free, but I'm not sure it's possible."

martyyrk · July 19, 2009