User Reviews for Thyroid desiccated to treat TSH Suppression

Also known as: Nature-Throid, Armour Thyroid, NP Thyroid, Westhroid, Thyroid Porcine, WP Thyroid, Bio-Throid

Reviews for Thyroid desiccated

CherPrincess · Taken for 1 to 2 years September 3, 2019

NP Thyroid (thyroid desiccated): “This batch SMELLS. I dry heave every time.”

Jim C. · Taken for 1 to 2 years October 25, 2016

NP Thyroid (thyroid desiccated): “I needed to be on Armour Thyroid because Synthetic Thyroid didn't work on me. I could not convert T3 to T4. Now the company has re Formulated "Armour" and it doesn't work. "NP Thyroid" works Very well.”

Majesticdeb · Taken for 1 to 6 months September 12, 2016

Armour Thyroid (thyroid desiccated): “I have been receiving natural hormone pellets for the past 6 months and feel great! My blood work showed I had a very low level of thyroid, and I was put on the 30 mg in the morning ; as a result , I feel so much better. I did gain weight but I cannot blame it all on the thyroid medication because I received the pellets the same time. This week my thyroid medication was increased to 60mg, since my levels were still low, and I hope to stay at a low dosage. I feel greater than before the hormone therapy and try to manage my food portions. I will be buying the book called thyroid diet book to learn more about managing my intake of food. The medication is working for me and I have not experienced hair loss and I hope not to.”

me2buc12 August 19, 2014

Armour Thyroid (thyroid desiccated): “It works well for TSH supression”