User Reviews for Armour Thyroid

Learn more about Armour Thyroid.

Reviews for Armour Thyroid to treat TSH Suppression

"I have been receiving natural hormone pellets for the past 6 months and feel great! My blood work showed I had a very low level of thyroid, and I was put on the 30 mg in the morning ; as a result , I feel so much better. I did gain weight but I cannot blame it all on the thyroid medication because I received the pellets the same time. This week my thyroid medication was increased to 60mg, since my levels were still low, and I hope to stay at a low dosage. I feel greater than before the hormone therapy and try to manage my food portions. I will be buying the book called thyroid diet book to learn more about managing my intake of food. The medication is working for me and I have not experienced hair loss and I hope not to."

Majesticdeb (taken for 1 to 6 months) September 12, 2016

"It works well for TSH supression"

me2buc12 August 19, 2014