User Reviews for Clinoril

Pain 5.0
Summary of Clinoril reviews 7.6 5 reviews

Reviews for Clinoril

msnoah · Taken for less than 1 month February 4, 2020

For Pain: “The second day on the Sulindac was my aunts 100th birthday but I didn’t get there. My breathing became rapid, my heart rate went to 141, and I was having strange episodes of chills followed by hot flashes. For a couple months after I had spells of increased heart rate 115 or so, along with the chills and hot flashes. The heart rate normalized over about a month but the chills and fever spells come back—less and less frequently—for a day or two.”

JWBlack September 6, 2013

For Ankylosing Spondylitis: “I was experiencing extreme stiffness and pain from ankylosing spondylitis and my rheumatologist put me on Clinoril, prednisone, and Azulfidine. Within two days I was feeling much better than I had felt for weeks.”

cheryl p March 12, 2012

For Pain: “This works when nothing else does for joint pain post Cushing's disorder.”

Sied December 28, 2010

For Gout, Acute: “Highly effective”

Anonymous July 14, 2010

For Rheumatoid Arthritis: “This is my fifth try at finding something that helps me move relatively pain free through out the day. I have so far experienced no side effects.”