User Reviews for Nexavar

Learn more about Nexavar.

Reviews for Nexavar to treat Renal Cell Carcinoma

"I have taken Nexavar for almost eight years, with stable disease. The most on going side effect is only the bottoms of my feet bother me, like they bother a diabetic, I have to buy cotton socks, and they bother me during each season than there ok after a few weeks. I have worked five days a week, this whole time and only missed a day because of a doctors appointment every three months."

Betow (taken for 5 to 10 years) December 12, 2015

"I have been taking Nexavar now for about 5 months and the only side effect currently is the dry skin and peeling skin on my hands. Initally after 2 weeks of use I developed a rash but pushed through it and the rash diminished after a few more weeks. I initally went through a normal chemo regimen for a little over a year as I had my right kidney removed for cancer in 1987 and wasn't about to have to go on dialysis for the rest of my days. I was diagnosed with renal cell cancer in Aug of 2010 and no it has spread to some lympth nodes and my left lung. After starting Nexavar my lung tumors have slightly diminished in size so hopefully it will allow me to hang around a few extra years. I work full time and travel extensively, so everyone be positive."

Scott Guy March 16, 2012