User Reviews for Lenvima

Renal Cell Carcinoma 6.0
Summary of Lenvima reviews 6.0 1 reviews

Reviews for Lenvima

Vic · Taken for 6 months to 1 year December 20, 2019

For Renal Cell Carcinoma: “I used this and everolimus as my first line of treatment. Most of my side effects they contributed to everolimus. I had a partial response while on these drugs. I had elevated BP that was easily controlled by medication. I had protein urea that lasted the entire time. Once off these drugs my BP and protein returned to normal. Wish the effects had lasted longer”