User Reviews for Lenvima

Lenvima has an average rating of 7.5 out of 10 from a total of 2 ratings on Drugs.com. 50% of reviewers reported a positive effect, while 0% reported a negative effect.

Renal Cell Carcinoma
Thyroid Cancer
Summary of Lenvima reviews 7.5 2 reviews

Vic · Taken for 6 months to 1 year December 20, 2019

For Renal Cell Carcinoma: “I used this and everolimus as my first line of treatment. Most of my side effects they contributed to everolimus. I had a partial response while on these drugs. I had elevated BP that was easily controlled by medication. I had protein urea that lasted the entire time. Once off these drugs my BP and protein returned to normal. Wish the effects had lasted longer”

Ago Something · Taken for 2 to 5 years October 22, 2020

For Thyroid Cancer: “Started taking Lenvima about 36 months ago. No immediate side effect and 6 months later, I began losing weight via nausea/vomiting/diarrhea, for a total of 102 lbs. Not sure that's the best way to do it though. Painful right leg swelling makes it hard to get around, but a walker helps (bonus: you have an instant chair when you're waiting on slow lines!) Overall, there are many different little annoyances, but the bright side is you're still alive! Don't take it for granted!!”