User Reviews for Adriamycin

Adriamycin has an average rating of 6.6 out of 10 from a total of 6 ratings on Drugs.com. 60% of those users who reviewed Adriamycin reported a positive effect, while 20% reported a negative effect.

Breast Cancer
6.3
Lymphoma
Cancer
10.0
Summary of Adriamycin reviews 6.6 6 reviews

Anonymous · Taken for 1 to 6 months January 13, 2019

For Breast Cancer: “I was cancer free but recommended as a preventative and it caused me more harm than any preventative. It has been 9 years and I feel like the walking dead. I only got back 1/3 of my hair, severe depression, my menstrual cycle stopped and never started back, it took all resilience out of my skin, nerve damage in my fingertips and feet, can't stand long periods at a time, kidneys function but not like normal, body swelling, no interest in socializing or dating (single). I stay too tired to have fun or enjoy life anymore.”

thania · Taken for 6 months to 1 year July 23, 2018

For Lymphoma: “Very deadly it cause bleeding and all her organs were destroyed, kidney failed. She was on medication for high blood pressure, lung collapse she was only 19 years old.”

JB · Taken for 1 to 6 months May 18, 2018

For Breast Cancer: “Adriamycin made me really weak and I had to have blood transfusions. I had 4 doses. I'm coming up on 3 years cancer free so I think it worked well. I'm concerned about the long term side effects.”

periwinkle · Taken for 1 to 6 months June 7, 2013

For Breast Cancer: “I did not experience any side effects, but based on a clinical trial result, I walked at a brisk pace for an hour most days to avoid cardiotoxicity.”

Anonymous May 4, 2008

For Cancer: “it works”

hat_hat · Taken for 1 to 6 months February 24, 2013

For Lymphoma: “It will melt away your tumors quickly, however has quite the delayed effect for nausea and vomiting. Make sure your Oncologist gets you on some supportive meds!”