User Reviews for Opdivo

Learn more about Opdivo.

Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer 5 reviews 28 medications

Summary of Opdivo reviews 5 reviews 4.0

Reviews for Opdivo

For Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer "My mom started on radiation and chemo, traditional chemo did not work because the cancer had spread to her bone marrow. Her doctor started her on Opdivo and she went down hill from there. She had pneumonia and joint pain, diarrhea etc, the side effects were worst then the cancer. I would not recommend this drug to anyone, taking this drug was a HUGE set back for my mom, she passed away yesterday 11/21/16. Please do your homework before taking it."

Riccigirl (taken for 1 to 6 months) November 23, 2016

For Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer "Original diagnosis stage IV lung cancer, July 2013. Received chemotherapy every 3 weeks for two years.July 2015 PET test showed cancer had metastasized to liver. Started on Opdivo August 2015. I have been on opdivo every two weeks since August 2015. Last CAT Scan (June 2016) tumor in liver is shrinking AND NO LONGER ANY TUMORS IN EITHER OF MY LUNGS. Slight side effects minimal, slight body aches and tiredness."

Adla1889 (taken for 1 to 2 years) September 17, 2016

For Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer "after chemo and radiation started on opdivo,had 8 treatments with the only side effect being sore mouth,dr took me off of it because my scans didn`t show much progress,sent me to cleveland clinic and they said to start back on it,now have sore mouth and my skin is so itchy i can barley stand it"

wolfcook2005 August 29, 2016

For Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer "took it after chemo stopped working.after 2 years...first 2 infusions went ok...3 days after 3rd infusion..my legs/feet stopped working..stayed in hospital 4 days legs/ feet slowly coming back..ran every test known to man,,,all normal..conclusion is a side effect of OPDIVO now off all treatment trying to resolve...better but still some weakness and balance issues"

ggasd July 24, 2016

For Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer "I started on Opdivo 6 weeks ago because my chemo and radiation did not keep the cancer at bay. I decided to try it to build up my immune system. The first time I had it as I was at the end of the IV I started feeling cold and my blood pressure shot up. The nurses gave me shots to bring it down. The second time I had it, every other week, They gave me some steroids first so I wouldn't have a reaction and I didn't. I did have some achey bones and breakthrough pain. The third time I had it and last time It went fine until I started having 103 degree fevers and my entire body broke out in a red itchy rash. I am on Prednisone IV's and I'm weaning off it right now but the rash is so itchy and nothing takes it away! Too many reactions..."

Larrk (taken for 1 to 6 months) September 15, 2015