User Reviews for Opdivo to treat Melanoma, Metastatic

jm · Taken for 1 to 2 years February 8, 2021

“I had stage 4 melanoma in my lymph glands, lung, liver, and bladder. After one year on Optivo 98% of the cancer was gone. I stayed on Optivo for another year and my last scans showed no c-cells. Currently I'm Opdivo off until my next scans are done. Yes, it did save my life. And yes there are side effects but they out way the other.”

WAnn July 10, 2019

“I have been on this treatment since April 2018 and only got sick 2 times. Besides Vitiligo, skin rash and my thyroid being messed up this treatment has been great for me. My melanoma moved from skin issue to lymph nodes. The original large lymph lump has gone down immensely in size but has not completely gone away even though scans show if to be non malignant. The other nodes throughout my body vanished with this treatment and I am so glad I opted not to have any removed before treatment. It is July 2019 and I am still being treated monthly. Best wishes to others this has been a God send to me.”

big olddog · Taken for 2 to 5 years March 8, 2018

“Been on Nivolumab & Opdivo for 27 months with small amount of side effects and great success in tumor reduction . Merkel cell (MCC ) is what I have and went thru several Chemos & radiation and this treatment is working Great on this cancer. Merkel cell MCC is one of the cancer that foundations do not help with so these patients are on there own. Pricey but it does make a different s in the length of your life .”

Cab2017 November 18, 2017

“Surgery to remove polyp. Follow-up surgery to remove nasal and sinus mucosal melanoma. Proton beaming to clean-up remaining mm in nose/sinus. Metastasis in bones, brain, liver, kidney, gall bladder and spleen. Opdivo started and after 6 infusions observed reduction in size of tumors everywhere. Continue another 6 infusions until next scan.”

Learn more about Melanoma, Metastatic