User Reviews for Adriamycin to treat Breast Cancer

Reviews for Adriamycin

Anonymous · Taken for 1 to 6 months January 13, 2019

“I was cancer free but recommended as a preventative and it caused me more harm than any preventative. It has been 9 years and I feel like the walking dead. I only got back 1/3 of my hair, severe depression, my menstrual cycle stopped and never started back, it took all resilience out of my skin, nerve damage in my fingertips and feet, can't stand long periods at a time, kidneys function but not like normal, body swelling, no interest in socializing or dating (single). I stay too tired to have fun or enjoy life anymore.”

JB · Taken for 1 to 6 months May 18, 2018

“Adriamycin made me really weak and I had to have blood transfusions. I had 4 doses. I'm coming up on 3 years cancer free so I think it worked well. I'm concerned about the long term side effects.”

periwinkle · Taken for 1 to 6 months June 7, 2013

“I did not experience any side effects, but based on a clinical trial result, I walked at a brisk pace for an hour most days to avoid cardiotoxicity.”

Learn more about Breast Cancer

Symptom checker

ICD-10 CM Clinical Codes (External)