User Reviews for Atezolizumab

Bladder Cancer 1 reviews 10 medications
Summary of Atezolizumab reviews 5.5 3 reviews

Reviews for Atezolizumab

Pooja · Taken for 1 to 6 months July 22, 2020

For Breast Cancer: “My experience with tecentriq has been very bad..it seemed to be totally useless in my case. I had triple negative breast cancer and it did not relieve any symptoms and my mets have increased rapidly. Seriously a waste of money ,time and health in my case. I will never recommend this to any breast cancer patients.”

Jefcalrose1 · Taken for 6 months to 1 year November 15, 2019

“I’ve been on Atezolizumab since April 2019 for Rental Cell Carcinoma. I get an infusion of this every three weeks. I’m also taking this in combination with Cabozantinib which is a daily dose of 60mg. Side effects of this combo in the beginning where low energy, fatigue, loss of balance and taste, diarrhea, finger sensitivity. Muscle cramps, and sores on my face. It seems that my body has gotten used to this combo and most side effects have gone. My taste is back, no finger sensitivity, energy is back and fatigue is gone. As far as nodules and mass everything has shrunk especially in my shoulder. Has a mass about 10.5 centimeters that shrank and and not showing up on the scans. I have other small masses liver, pancreas and left pocket where my kidney was removed. ”

TaTa · Taken for 1 to 2 years January 29, 2019

For Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer: “I've been on Atezolizumab now for approx. 1year, and a half. 28 treatments (every 3 wks.) It has worked extremely well for me. Tumor on my right-side collarbone pretty much dissolved, according to last scan! Although the fatigue, joint pain, muscle aches, loss of muscle tone and worst of all-- major weight gain-- 25 lbs.! It is worth it, as I'm facing a great prognosis with Stage IV lung cancer. The weight gain is the worst!! I exercise DAILY, at my gym, 40 mins. Cardio & light weights . I wish tho, there was a way to get this weight off! I went from 120lb, lean & fit to 150lb right now! My Doc. wants to continue treatments, because I am doing well, but I am afraid to gain even more weight. Any suggestions?”

David52Tecentriq · Taken for less than 1 month June 20, 2016

Tecentriq (atezolizumab) for Bladder Cancer: “Don't know any results yet, but it does seem to have side effects: fatigue, achy joints, headaches, occasional queasiness.”