What is the cost of Tecentriq?
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Aug 5, 2020.
Tecentriq treatment costs around $13,450 per month, depending on the dosage schedule.
Tecentriq (atezolizumab) is a programmed death-ligand 1 (PD-L1) blocking antibody used in the treatment of:
- Urothelial Carcinoma
- Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC)
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer (TNBC)
- Small Cell Lung Cancer (SCLC)
- Heptatocellular Carcinoma (HCC)
Tecentriq is supplied as an injection in a single-dose vial in the following strengths:
Injection: 840 mg/14 mL (60 mg/mL)
Injection: 1200 mg/20 mL (60 mg/mL)
For current Tecentriq prices, see Tecentriq Prices, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs
For dosage information, see Atezolizumab Dosage
For more information on immune checkpoint inhibitors, see Checkpoint Inhibitors & Advanced Cancers: A Health Care Professional's Guide
Related Medical Questions
- How effective is atezolizumab (Tecentriq)?
- Is atezolizumab (Tecentriq) a chemotherapy or immunotherapy drug?
- Does atezolizumab (Tecentriq) cause hair loss?
- How is atezolizumab (Tecentriq) administered?
- What type of cancer is Tecentriq used to treat?