What is the cost of Tecentriq?
Tecentriq treatment costs around $13,860 per month depending on the dosage schedule.
Tecentriq (atezolizumab) is a programmed death-ligand 1 (PD-L1) blocking antibody (or immune checkpoint inhibitor) used in the treatment of:
- urothelial carcinoma
- non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC)
- triple-negative breast cancer (TNBC)
- small cell lung cancer (SCLC)
- heptatocellular carcinoma (HCC)
Tecentriq is supplied as an injection in a single-dose vial in the following strengths:
Injection: 840 mg/14 mL (60 mg/mL)
Injection: 1200 mg/20 mL (60 mg/mL)
- For current Tecentriq prices, see Tecentriq Prices, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs
- For dosage information, see Atezolizumab Dosage
- For more information on immune checkpoint inhibitors, see Checkpoint Inhibitors & Advanced Cancers: A Health Care Professional's Guide
Related Medical Questions
- How effective is atezolizumab (Tecentriq)?
- Is atezolizumab (Tecentriq) a chemotherapy or immunotherapy drug?
- Does atezolizumab (Tecentriq) cause hair loss?
- How is atezolizumab (Tecentriq) administered?
- What type of cancer is Tecentriq used to treat?
Related Support Groups
- Atezolizumab (6 questions, 3 members)
- Tecentriq (6 questions, 5 members)
- Breast Cancer (104 questions, 284 members)
- Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (32 questions, 66 members)
- Small Cell Lung Cancer (6 questions, 20 members)
- Melanoma (11 questions, 46 members)
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma (10 questions, 21 members)
- Urothelial Carcinoma (6 questions, 3 members)
- Bladder Cancer (3 questions, 19 members)