What is the cost of Tecentriq?
Tecentriq treatment costs around $14,540 per month depending on the dosage schedule.
Doses in children 2 years and older with alveolar soft part sarcoma (ASPS) are weight-based but could cost up to $10,380 every 3 weeks at the maximum dose.
Tecentriq (atezolizumab) is a programmed death-ligand 1 (PD-L1) blocking antibody (or immune checkpoint inhibitor) used in the treatment of:
- non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC)
- small cell lung cancer (SCLC)
- heptatocellular (liver) cancer (HCC)
- melanoma (a serious skin cancer)
- alveolar soft part sarcoma (ASPS), a rare soft tissue tumor
Tecentriq is supplied as an injection in a single-dose vial in the following strengths:
- Injection: 840 mg/14 mL (60 mg/mL)
- Injection: 1200 mg/20 mL (60 mg/mL)
For current Tecentriq prices, see Tecentriq Prices, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs
For dosage information, see Atezolizumab Dosage
This is not all the information you need to know about atezolizumab (Tecentriq) for safe and effective use and does not replace your healthcare provider's instructions. Review the full Tecentriq information and discuss this information and any questions with your doctor or other health care provider.
- Tecentriq (atezolizumab) [product information]. Genentech Inc. South San Francisco, CA. Accessed Dec. 22, 2022 at https://www.gene.com/download/pdf/tecentriq_prescribing.pdf
Related medical questions
- Is atezolizumab (Tecentriq) a chemotherapy or immunotherapy drug?
- How effective is atezolizumab (Tecentriq)?
- Does atezolizumab (Tecentriq) cause hair loss?
- How is atezolizumab (Tecentriq) administered?
- What type of cancer is Tecentriq used to treat?
- Is small cell or non-small cell lung cancer worse?
- Is non-small cell lung cancer hereditary?
- How aggressive is non-small cell lung cancer?
- Does smoking cause non-small cell lung cancer?
- What type of lung cancer is Vizimpro used to treat?
- How long does it take for Keytruda to work?
Related support groups
- Tecentriq (6 questions, 5 members)
- Atezolizumab (6 questions, 4 members)
- Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (50 questions, 69 members)
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma (19 questions, 23 members)
- Melanoma (17 questions, 49 members)
- Small Cell Lung Cancer (10 questions, 20 members)
- Alveolar Soft Part Sarcoma (5 questions, 3 members)