User Reviews for Tagrisso

Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
6.1

Reviews for Tagrisso

Anonymous · Taken for 1 to 6 months April 2, 2021

For Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer: “I’ve been taking 40mg since Dec 2020. I do have bowel issues but I take a laxative that helps. I don’t have much of an appetite but I drink protein shakes. I do get the occasional blisters on hands and sometimes in my mouth. I do have adult acne. So far it has shrunk my cancer. It hasn’t had enough negative effects to make me want to stop. So far so good. I’m tired but I’m also stage four, so... god bless.”

Kumar · Taken for less than 1 month March 6, 2021

For Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer: “My father diagnosed with stage IV lung cancer recently and started this medicine and in 4 days his oxygen saturation level reached 96-97, no oxygen support required anymore . Cough is gone..seems working. We are hoping for best in coming days”

Mark · Taken for less than 1 month January 13, 2021

For Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer: “My ex-wife and mother of our children had lung cancer and her doctor prescribed Tagrisso and for 2 weeks she seemed to feel better and then everything went south!! Every side effect that could happen did. Within 2 weeks we lost her and no sorry or oops our mistake. No answers or accountably for this If anyone can help us please reach out to me via this platform!!”

Judy · Taken for 1 to 6 months January 11, 2019

For Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer: “I have been on Tagrisso for 4 mths going on 5, My tumors have shrunk to 1/2 the size and they have down graded me from stage 4 to 1. Amazing. It does cause bowel issues so you have to be careful of that, I've also noticed an extra dryness in my mouth especially at night when I'm sleeping so I keep a water bottle right next to my bed. Also changes at night my glasses are very ineffective I have to take them off. Super great and blessed not to have to take chemo! I thank God for this pill every day”

Poohbear · Taken for 6 months to 1 year August 2, 2019

For Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer: “Been on Tagrisso over 6 months - was diagnosed with stage 4 NCSLC and after only 3 weeks of taking Tagrisso lesions started to disappear and tumors shrinking including in the brain! I’m so thankful for this medication - saved my life!!”

Chad · Taken for 1 to 2 years November 17, 2020

For Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer: “Hello everyone, I assume you are reading this because you or someone you know is or possibly will be taking Tagrisso. I have stage 4 non-small cell EGFR EXON 19 Lung cancer. I am writing this a year after starting Tagrisso. This medicine is the magic pill. I now understand why my oncologist called it just that. After 3 months my main mass shrunk 60% a number of the smaller lesions are no longer showing in the CT or MRI with contrast. The negative things with this med is worth the positive things. One negative is how my digestive track it not happy when I first started the medicine and when I was taken off of it for surgery and went back on it. I also lose weight and started to drink Ensure to help my weight stay above 169. As someone mentioned I also get mouth sores more frequently than I did prior. And the last thing is adult acne on my face and shoulders.”

Pedro · Taken for 5 to 10 years December 25, 2020

For Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer: “Hi , I’m from Australia, I was diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer in August 2015 , I was offered to go on a clinical trial , which was my only option at the time , after the trial had ended I was told the drug was Tagrisso , it has been able to shrink my tumour , so that it does not show up on a CT scan , Tagrisso has been a life changer for me . As I’ve been on it now for over 5 years , I do get a scan ever 12 weeks to check on it .”

luch · Taken for less than 1 month July 21, 2020

For Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer: “I have stage 4 non small cell lung cancer with EGFR mutation. I received Tagrisso for 15 days. My persistent cough and pleural effusion disappeared within those 15 days. However, I experienced severe side effects necessitating hospitalization. On my 2nd to 4th day, I had severe left arm pain radiating to the back, neck, and jaw. Then, I developed mouth sores and high fever up to 103 degree Fahrenheit. I had generalized weakness and body rashes. My doctor had to stop my treatment after 15 days. It was effective but serious side effects on me.”

Appreciative · Taken for 6 months to 1 year December 22, 2020

For Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer: “Side effects can be very difficult and repetitive but I believe I am saving my life. I have experienced almost all of them and presently suffering from mouth sores for an extended period of time i.e. several sores weekly, clear two days, back for another two weeks etc. I am of course very tired constantly but continue my positive happy attitude of being a recipient of Tagrisso which allows me to keep my life in forward and let Tagresso contend with lung cancer. I would appreciate reading other reviews. Thank you”

Alice · Taken for 1 to 6 months April 22, 2020

For Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer: “I have taken this drug Tagrisso for 7 weeks now. I have stage 4 lung cancer with metastasis to my adrenal gland. I’ve done chemotherapy and radiation prior to taking targrisso. The radiation was done only on the tumor on the lungs, which have shrunk the tumor significantly. However the adrenal gland tumor increased in size and that’s when the doctor recommended Tagrisso. I’ve just got the results back from my PET scan that was done after 6 weeks on Tagrisso. However the results weren’t that great. The tumor on my adrenal gland increased in size as well as further metastasis to other regions like lymph nodes & kidney. I am hoping that this is because this drug only takes effect between 6-12 weeks. I’m hoping it will take effect very soon as I’m currently on week 7.”

Estenia Garcia January 3, 2021

For Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer: “Tagrisso is a very bad medication my mother died on these and no one will answer my questions. My Mother was forced to take these by her doctor at the hospital. The doctor said my mother had to be patient because Tagrisso was good for my mother, but my mother passed away.”

Mae · Taken for 1 to 6 months February 24, 2019

For Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer: “I have stage 4 lung cancer and have taken Tagrisso for 4 months. My cancer is now inactive. I’m still taking the pills and will have scans every couple of months but this feels amazing.”

mira · Taken for 1 to 6 months May 24, 2020

For Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer: “Amazing results. 90% tumor shrinkage lung tumor within 6 weeks. No side effects.”

Guna · Taken for 1 to 6 months September 24, 2019

For Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer: “My wife passed away after 2 months because of this drug. She could not breath last 2 days of her life. This is a dangerous drug”

Anonymous · Taken for less than 1 month December 20, 2018

For Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer: “Father passed away with only 3 weeks of taking this medicine”