User Reviews for Zantac

Learn more about Zantac.

Reviews for Zantac to treat Indigestion

"My mother has been sick for years... when I say years... I mean I'm 39 I can remember her not being able to keep food down when I was a teenager. She's had every medical procedure, every treatment you can imagine. She's on medication for other illness (antipsychotic meds) but nothing has ever worked for her. Finally, I suggested maybe you can try Zantac... to date, it's been a full month without her throwing up her food! Whatever is in this stuff... we truly believe it's gonna save her life! Thank you."

1meek1 (taken for 1 to 6 months) December 15, 2015

"I have an intolerance to wheat (not coeliac) and with so much wheat in the world this medication has made it so I can enjoy every kind of cuisine without fear of vomiting it back up within 20-30 minutes! It is a God-send - thanks."

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 6 months) July 28, 2012