User Reviews for Zantac to treat Indigestion

Zantac has an average rating of 8.2 out of 10 from a total of 5 ratings for the treatment of Indigestion. 80% of those users who reviewed Zantac reported a positive effect, while 20% reported a negative effect.

Zantac Rating Summary

8.2/10 average rating

Compare all 250 medications used in the treatment of Indigestion.

Me · Taken for 10 years or more March 1, 2020

“The only reason ZANTAC was taken off the market was because it worked. How are we the HUMAN POPULATION suppose to find something that doesn't have chemicals that may or may not cause cancer? Unfortunately we are not chemist so didn't get their cut from the drug companies pulled this scare. Shame on all of them”

pa · Taken for 10 years or more December 6, 2019

“I have taken this for about 30 Years Only thing that has contributed my acid problem AND NOW I CAN'T GET BECAUSE THE FDA HAS DECIDED THAT there is a SLIGHT CHANCE IT IS CARCINOGEN ISN'T THAT WHY IT HAD TO BE THROUGHLY TESTED BEFORE APPROVAL ”

Lab Rat · Taken for less than 1 month October 5, 2019

“This medication has been for sale for almost 40 years and they are now just finding out it causes cancer. A pharmacy called Valisure tested and found it to have high levels of NMDA.”

1meek1 · Taken for 1 to 6 months December 15, 2015

“My mother has been sick for years... when I say years... I mean I'm 39 I can remember her not being able to keep food down when I was a teenager. She's had every medical procedure, every treatment you can imagine. She's on medication for other illness (antipsychotic meds) but nothing has ever worked for her. Finally, I suggested maybe you can try Zantac... to date, it's been a full month without her throwing up her food! Whatever is in this stuff... we truly believe it's gonna save her life! Thank you.”

Anonymous · Taken for 1 to 6 months July 28, 2012

“I have an intolerance to wheat (not coeliac) and with so much wheat in the world this medication has made it so I can enjoy every kind of cuisine without fear of vomiting it back up within 20-30 minutes! It is a God-send - thanks.”

Learn more about Indigestion