User Reviews for Sudafed 12-Hour

Nasal Congestion

Summary of Sudafed 12-Hour reviews 9.0 2 reviews

Reviews for Sudafed 12-Hour

For Nasal Congestion "Had sinus surgery a year ago and now have constant post nasal drip and congestion. I found that Sudafed was the only product that gives me long lasting relief. But I get bad restless leg syndrome when I try to sleep. How Can I avoid that and still take the med."

Chip March 13, 2018

For Nasal Congestion "120mg of pseudoephedrine in one tablet is quite a lot and to be honest I needed to have a valium just to stop the jitters and extreme energy this tablet packs - I'm from Australia where codeine is sold over the counter and you can still get 120mg of pseudo in a tablet and it was definitely a case of the pharmacist making me out to be a criminal out to make meth....HOWEVER. IT WORKS!!!!! amazingly. Absolutely no congestion, I could breathe well and I had no issues with a runny nose. Again, downside was I felt like I was legitimately tweaking a bit, but other than that okay. Definitely for a few days' use at a time only"

Wilkometre June 5, 2017