User Reviews for Pseudoephedrine (Page 3)

Also known as: Sudafed Congestion, Sudafed 12-Hour, SudoGest, Entex, Sudafed 24-Hour, Nexafed Nasal Decongestant, Silfedrine, Contac Cold, Suphedrine, Chlor-Trimeton Nasal Decongestant, Efidac, Elixsure Decongestant, 12 Hour Decongestant, nasofed, Suphedrin, Children's Dimetapp Decongestant Infant, Allermed, Novafed, Cenafed, Genaphed, Afrinol Zephrex-D Decofed Liquid Decofed Drixoral Decongestant Non-Drowsy SudoGest 12 Hour 12 Hour Nasal Decongestant …show all brand names

Nasal Congestion
6.6

Reviews for Pseudoephedrine

ramon68 November 14, 2014

Sudafed 24-Hour (pseudoephedrine) for Nasal Congestion: “Worked for me, recommend for everyone.”

shilayne · Taken for less than 1 month December 15, 2012

Sudafed 24-Hour (pseudoephedrine) for Nasal Congestion: “This is supposed to last 24 hours but it didn't for me, I got 9 hours of relief. I like the original little red pills that lasted 4 to 6 hours. ”

Joyryder · Taken for 5 to 10 years July 22, 2020

Sudafed Congestion (pseudoephedrine) for Nasal Congestion: “Have nasal and ear blockage. Usually Sudafed is the only thing that helps. I can only take one 30 mg at a time Because of nervousness and sleeplessness,”

Hensley2127 · Taken for 2 to 5 years November 3, 2012

For Nasal Congestion: “My sinuses get extremely bad almost every night. As soon as I take a Sudafed, about 20 minutes later I'm about 95% cleared up and able to breathe.”

Solidgone · Taken for less than 1 month September 4, 2020

For Nasal Congestion: “Bought pseudoephedrine and it didn't work for my congestion. Good reminder of why I have not bought the junk "they" say works for years.”

Anonymous · Taken for less than 1 month November 10, 2012

SudoGest (pseudoephedrine) for Nasal Congestion: “Helped my lung congestion; took 3 times a day. Good medicine.”

July10000 January 28, 2017

For Nasal Congestion: “I found it helps with ADD symptoms. want to know about long term use side effects.”

District999 · Taken for less than 1 month February 25, 2016

For Nasal Congestion: “30 minutes after taking experienced increased heart rate, tingling all over body, cold extremities tingling of tongue. Thankfully symptoms settled after 2 hours”

Princess Barbie Girl October 21, 2008

For Nasal Congestion: “So far my symtoms have been relieved and I'm feeling way better than before. ”

1038538 February 15, 2016

For Nasal Congestion: “I would not recommend this medication. It only makes you feel worse. I am much more congested then I was before.”

Allergy sufferer 21769 October 2, 2016

For Nasal Congestion: “I take this combined with my allergy med and it works great!”

Dj · Taken for less than 1 month November 29, 2019

Chlor-Trimeton Nasal Decongestant (pseudoephedrine) for Nasal Congestion: “Loved Chlor-Trimeton nasal decogestant. Cant find it any longer”

DaMomma · Taken for less than 1 month December 3, 2019

Sudafed 24-Hour (pseudoephedrine) for Nasal Congestion: “It doesnt last 24 hours. You'll get maybe 8 hours if you're lucky. I wouldn't recommend this at all. Stick with the 4-6 hour dosage of the little red pills or you'll unnecessary suffer.”

Raps August 12, 2015

Sudafed Congestion (pseudoephedrine) for Nasal Congestion: “sorry sudafed no stars as no change! Back to hot steamy water with albas oil ! That worked”

Jake October 16, 2018

For Nasal Congestion: “Sudafed did nothing for my sinuses couldn’t sleep 2 days no medicine works for me over the counter”

Anonymous · Taken for less than 1 month July 18, 2016

Nexafed Nasal Decongestant (pseudoephedrine) for Nasal Congestion: “The only noticeable effect was that it made me extremely sleepy. Did not work in the slightest.”

Nina · Taken for 1 to 6 months September 12, 2018

SudoGest (pseudoephedrine) for Nasal Congestion: “Didn't help after continued use for allergies especially when you live in death valley in Eugene, Oregon.”

as3 September 15, 2016

For Nasal Congestion: “Works as supposed to do”

Nik January 2, 2020

Sudafed Children's Nasal Decongestant (pseudoephedrine) for Nasal Congestion: “It was my first time and it was not making any difference (after 3 doses over 11-12 hours)...”