User Reviews for Prednisone to treat Skin Rash (Page 2)
Also known as: Rayos
Prednisone has an average rating of 6.5 out of 10 from a total of 27 ratings for the treatment of Skin Rash. 56% of those users who reviewed Prednisone reported a positive effect, while 22% reported a negative effect.
“I got poison Ivy rash really severe. Prednisone 12 days decrease every 3 days. It helped the itching that's it. The rash 2 weeks later is still blistered and spreading.”
Meticorten (prednisone): “Prednisone causes rashes for me.”
“I have found the medication invaluable for Poison Oak rashes.”
Frequently asked questions
- Prednisone - if my prescription says take 6 pills on the first day do I take all 6 at once?
- How long does prednisone stay in your system?
- Prednisone vs Prednisolone - What's the difference?
- Methylprednisolone vs Prednisone - What's the difference between them?
- I just took 800 mg ibuprofen and 30 mg of prednisone. Is that going to be ok?
“It really gets rid of your rash but I experienced the most painful itching I've never had in my entire life. Like 50 mosquitos on my stomach. Took one 60 mg tablet.”
This information is NOT intended to endorse any particular medication. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners.
Learn more about Skin Rash
Symptoms and treatments
More about prednisone
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 693 Reviews
- Drug class: glucocorticoids
- Patient Information
- Prednisone (Advanced Reading)
- Prednisone Delayed-Release Tablets
- Prednisone Oral Concentrate
- Prednisone Tablets
- Prednisone Oral Solution