User Reviews for Prednisone to treat Eczema (Page 2)

Also known as: Rayos

Prednisone Rating Summary

7.4/10 Average Rating

Compare all 138 medications used in the treatment of Eczema.

Reviews for Prednisone

EWAL · Taken for less than 1 month April 18, 2013

“Currently started a prednisone treatment and since I've used it before I'm more aware of the side effects. My suggestion is to take this in the morning. The last time I used this I lost alot of sleep. Drove me to insomnia because of nervousness. Overall the medicine was very effective.”

sable50 September 5, 2012

“I took the standard prednisone treatment for severe eczema on my hands. I was amazed by how well it worked. The very next day the pain had receded and my hands began healing. I did experience a somewhat elevated heartbeat for the first couple days but it improved as time went on. Excellent product but you can't stay on it long term.”

Anonymous March 15, 2012

Deltasone (prednisone): “I'm rating this a 'one' reluctantly because it truly worked miracles. I've wrestled with eczema for years and it has become quite painful. An ER doctor prescribed this when I was there for an unrelated issue. Within days my open skin and rough patches were completely gone. But the side effects...I put on 15 pounds in under two weeks, with a painfully swollen gut, stomach pains and insomnia. Upon visiting my regular physician, he refused to renew the prescription, explaining that these side effects, and potentially much worse, were due to the Prednisone.”

kayemme May 13, 2010

“If you are having a severe episode of eczema, a prednisone taper works well. Every year when spring comes, I break out on my neck, face, scalp. Years ago I had a really good doctor who gave me the prednisone taper plus an injection of dexamethosone - it was like a miracle cure!”