User Reviews for Prednisolone to treat Immunosuppression

Also known as: Millipred Orapred ODT PediaPred Millipred DP

Reviews for Prednisolone

Enny8 March 2, 2020

“I have been taking prednisolone for 14 years now. As I was diagnosed with autoimmune liver disease at 14, I was on a high doses and had moon face and was completely yellow, through school years its not so nice. I had a liver transplant at the age of 18, and continued on a high dose for quite some time. I am now currently on 5 mgs a day and no moon face! But I have experienced every side effect on the list. It is horrible to take long term, but it's also saved my life. I am covered in bruises all the time, my bones are quite weak and have had falls resulting in fractures, the moods are up and down all the time, I have fluid in my feet and legs that do effect my day to day. Overall its not very nice, but pushing through all the side effects, it's good to still be alive at 27.”

MK · Taken for less than 1 month October 8, 2019

“I took prednisone when I went to the doctor for flu like symptoms (body aches etc) and was put on it for 5 days -60 mg. I had had an allergic reaction to an antibiotic I was taking so thats also why I was on it. By day 5, I was starting to get very anxious and from there it just went downhill. I was crying every hour of the day for a week and a half after my last dose. I have anxiety normally but this was next level, I have never felt that way in my life. And it wasn't like a teary cry it was literally like someone had murdered my family member cry. I just don't think the anxiety is worth it. I can genuinely say I will never try this drug again. I'd rather die than take it and I'm not being dramatic. To this day, I'm still trying to get back on track.. If you have anxiety/depression, do not take this drug.”

Ccmcphe2 January 2, 2019

“Autoimmune hepatitis dx'ed. This med has saved my life during flares! Moon face an all...”

Mushtie · Taken for 1 to 6 months July 12, 2016

“Having taken this medicine in combination with other anti-rejection drugs and steroids following a liver transplant I suffered from severe anger issues. These only subsided once medication was decreased.”