User Reviews for Pramoxine topical to treat Pruritus

Also known as: Proctofoam, Sarna Sensitive, Calaclear, Pramox, Curasore, Tronolane, Anest Hemor, Fleet Pain Relief Pad, Soothe-It Plus Hemmorhoidal Pad, Proctozone-P, Summers Eve Anti-Itch, Sarna Ultra, Gold Bond Anti-Itch, Blistex Pro Relief, Sarna Sensitive Eczema Itch Relief, Dermoplast Poison Ivy Treatment, Prax Wipe, Eczemin, Tronothane, Prax, Itch-X, Phicon, Epipram, Hemorr-oxine …show all brand names

Reviews for Pramoxine

Sarna Sensitive (pramoxine): "I am on blood thinners due to a DVT after knee replacement surgery. The blood thinner gave me a rash with unbelievable itching. My doctor ordered me to try Sarna Sensitive and it has saved my sanity not to mention eased all the itching."

Jeb (taken for less than 1 month) January 7, 2019

Eczemin (pramoxine): "For 10 years, I have been experiencing severe itching along my jawline right up to the ears. I was seen by my primary care providers and also a few dermatologists. They were not able to diagnose the problem and suggested Cortisone. I do not like Cortisone, as it "thins" the skin. Finally, one of my providers suggested Eczemin Cream. I tried it and it is the only thing that relieves the "itch." I wouldn't want to be without it. It's a MUST and goes in my "travel" bag."

Shirley627 (taken for 6 months to 1 year) June 2, 2016

Sarna Sensitive (pramoxine): "Sarna Sensitive has basically saved my life. Without it I would not have a minutes relief from the itching and burning. Thanks to my Doctor who recommend it to me I can at least have a few minutes of relief through out the night. I am so glad I found this product. Thank You, Thank You."

Dandy Don (taken for 6 months to 1 year) May 19, 2013

Sarna Sensitive (pramoxine): "I was given 34 treatments of radiation to my breast for cancer. My Dr told me to use Sarna 3-4 times daily. As treatment progressed I had dry, burned, itching skin, and this product was the only relief I could get. It was so cool and soothing and kept my skin moist. I love it and think the company should add this on many cancer center sites, as we need all the comfort we can get, Thank you Sarna"

Anonymous October 5, 2012

Prax (pramoxine): "Prax Lotion works well with my allergic rash. It also helped my wife's shingles rash!"

feskridge January 29, 2009