User Reviews for Doxepin
Also known as: Prudoxin, Zonalon
The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care.
Learn more about Doxepin.
|Pruritus||1 reviews||288 medications|
Reviews for Doxepin
For Pruritus: "The Doxepin cream helps greatly when my hives start to pop up. It is much better for me than a cortizone cream. It can make me a little sleepy. It was a little expensive, even with insurance."
Anonymous October 8, 2009
1 users found this comment helpful.
More about doxepin topical
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- 1 Review – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: topical antihistamines
- Doxepin Hydrochloride topical (AHFS Monograph)
- Doxepin Cream (FDA)
- Doxepin (Topical) (Wolters Kluwer)