User Reviews for Oxaydo

The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care. Learn more about Oxaydo.

Chronic Pain
3.3

Summary of Oxaydo reviews 3.3 3 reviews

Reviews for Oxaydo

For Chronic Pain "Absolutely terrible medicine!! Does nothing for pain. Ibuprofen 800 is about the equivalent. Not to mention constipation. Asked to be lowered from these to 5mg regular oxycodone & my doc wouldn't do it. Needless to say I'm in the process of finding a new doctor. If you have a choice between Oxyado & anything else opt for the latter."

BackPain23 January 19, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Chronic Pain "HORRIBLE medication. This is my first review for anything but I felt I had to say something. I was on oxycodone 10/325 for years for chronic pain and never had a problem with side effects. Since being on Oxaydo, from day one, I've felt sick. Stomach pain and burning, nausea, constipation, horrible headaches and bouts of dizziness not to mention I'm in more pain now than ever. I've barely left the house since I started this crap. While I think an abuse-deterrent is a great idea, something is not right with this medication."

Anonymous2006 (taken for 1 to 6 months) December 16, 2016

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Chronic Pain "Breast cancer left side and radiation damage. My left arm is in constant pain. I work long hours so don't want to make any pain meds during work but want something to help me sleep through the night - pain relieve. The OTC meds is tearing my stomach and cause uncontrol bowel movement. Would this help with pain so I can rest? It's been over 16 months and I have not had more than 6 hour sleep. I also want to make sure this is not habit forming"

beeg1234 (taken for less than 1 month) March 10, 2016