User Reviews for Oxtellar XR

Seizures 10.0

Reviews for Oxtellar XR

crazydude81 · Taken for 1 to 6 months April 9, 2016

For Bipolar Disorder: “This is a cleaner way of taking trileptal, it really does make both medication management and the side effects easier to manage. On generic trilepetal I needed to medicate twice daily & the morning dose really put me in a fog, not to mention how intense the headaches could get about 30 minutes after my 3x evening dose. Now the headaches still come but are far less intense & the onset is hours later. Also, the lethargy factor is greatly reduced, I take 900 mg. @ 6 PM & I'm ready for bed at 10:30, not focused on getting to my pillow all night like I was previously. This medication does interfere with my ability to urinate within 2 hours of taking it. As for the positives, I'm a rapid-cycler & days are most certainly more stable. Give it time”

David1156 March 28, 2013

For Seizures: “I am now seizure free! I used to have 3-4 a month.”