User Reviews for Oxtellar XR

Oxtellar XR has an average rating of 10.0 out of 10 from a total of 1 ratings on Drugs.com. 100% of reviewers reported a positive effect, while 0% reported a negative effect.

Seizures
10.0
Summary of Oxtellar XR reviews 10.0 1 reviews

crazydude81 ยท Taken for 1 to 6 months April 9, 2016

For Bipolar Disorder: “This is a cleaner way of taking trileptal, it really does make both medication management and the side effects easier to manage. On generic trilepetal I needed to medicate twice daily & the morning dose really put me in a fog, not to mention how intense the headaches could get about 30 minutes after my 3x evening dose. Now the headaches still come but are far less intense & the onset is hours later. Also, the lethargy factor is greatly reduced, I take 900 mg. @ 6 PM & I'm ready for bed at 10:30, not focused on getting to my pillow all night like I was previously. This medication does interfere with my ability to urinate within 2 hours of taking it. As for the positives, I'm a rapid-cycler & days are most certainly more stable. Give it time”

Zeeks July 5, 2021

“I diagnosed myself with Trigeminal neuralgia (TN) in March of 2020, interment till I went to the dentist in July, sought treatment in September. Started out with 150mg's, because the pain was tolerable currently up to 450 mg which is a low dose. Currently, having severe break through pain for the past week. Touching my head, rubbing my eye, putting on and taking off makeup, brushing my teeth and finally eating all within one week. I am petrified of the pain, which would give anyone anxiety. I tolerate the side effects. Surgery is a last resort for me, but if the medication stops working, I'll be ready for the surgery.”

David1156 March 28, 2013

For Seizures: “I am now seizure free! I used to have 3-4 a month.”