User Reviews for Zofran ODT

Learn more about Zofran ODT.

Gastroenteritis 1 reviews 21 medications

Nausea/Vomiting, Chemotherapy Induced 1 reviews 51 medications

Nausea/Vomiting, Postoperative 1 reviews 14 medications

Nausea/Vomiting 28 reviews 159 medications

7.7
Summary of Zofran ODT reviews 31 reviews 9.4

Reviews for Zofran ODT

For Nausea/Vomiting "This medicine did nothing except constipated me and give me a headache!"

Chantel23 August 18, 2016

For Nausea/Vomiting "Had kidneys stone. Took pain meds for it. Got super nauseous at night. Took zofran, and within 10 minutes I was not nauseated at all. Amazing medicine."

Googe July 10, 2016

For Nausea/Vomiting "I feel like I've been sick for a very long time. It began around early February. I started feeling tired and nauseous. I had other symptoms, but the nausea was the worst. It just got worse and more frequent. My mother talked me into going in and I was diagnosed with "migraine with aura" about a month ago. I don't feel like migraines have anything to do with the nausea, but that's all I have to go on for now. The nausea comes in waves and I've had to stop doing schoolwork because of it. I was hoping the zofran would help, but it doesn't seem to do anything. I still wake up at night because I'm so nauseous, and it never seems to end."

SadGrace (taken for 1 to 6 months) April 20, 2016

For Nausea/Vomiting "Best nausea medication in my opinion. I use it for nausea associated with my migraine headaches and it works extremely fast and well."

Lithh (taken for 2 to 5 years) April 19, 2016

For Nausea/Vomiting "I have a lot of GI, p"

Brad bortner (taken for 2 to 5 years) April 19, 2016

For Nausea/Vomiting "Today I went to the doctors for some common flu symptoms. They prescribed me Zofran for my nausea and upset stomach. About 10-15 minutes after taking it there was a tremendous relief of everything. It works rapidly and does wonders. I have not experienced any side effects like headaches or nothing yet so everything's good so far."

Uniqua (taken for less than 1 month) February 3, 2016

For Nausea/Vomiting "Had kidney stone and given a Zofran prescription to take home for nausea - it only made it worse. Every time I took it I found myself more nauseous after only 1/2 hour. I chose to stop and had my doctor switch me to a different drug. I think some people's systems are more sensitive to it than others, especially if they are taking pain medications with the Zoran."

Miss Birdie (taken for less than 1 month) September 20, 2015

For Nausea/Vomiting, Chemotherapy Induced "Very good for nausea and shaking."

silk J. May 5, 2015

For Nausea/Vomiting "I had this in the hospital after a hysterectomy when I was vomiting from the anesthesia for 3 days afterward. It did absolutely nothing to stop my nausea. I was given it repeatedly even though I told them it was completely ineffective. I had both shots and pills."

housemaid (taken for less than 1 month) December 17, 2014

For Nausea/Vomiting "Zofran completely changed my life! The ODT are perfect because I suffer from anxiety and sometimes it gets so bad that I begin to vomit. Also, with Irritable Bowel Syndrome it helps control the nausea and vomiting associated with it. I get no side effects but my insurance doesn't cover more than 5 tabs at a time so I have to get it in regular pill form sometimes at Costco where they have the cheapest price."

Artemis Black October 23, 2014

For Gastroenteritis "Oral Dissolving Tablets are the way to go. It is quite discouraging vomiting up your nausea medicines."

wrecky (taken for 2 to 5 years) October 17, 2014

For Nausea/Vomiting "Only thing that works! I have MSK and vertigo and BOTH cause nausea with flare ups and this is my life saver!"

Erynnj80 August 19, 2014

For Nausea/Vomiting "I suffer from chronic lower back pain due to scoliosis and arthritis (42 yrs old). I also suffer from Irritable Bowel Syndrome. I take Zofran almost daily to deal with the miseries of both lower back pain and digestive issues. I still have regular bouts of vomiting, however, Zofran will stop the pain and nausea that would continue for days and land me in the hospital with an IV delivering morphine into my system to stop the cycle of vomiting, nausea, and severe pain. I love my Zofran! It makes life "livable.""

Wildflowersma September 23, 2013

For Nausea/Vomiting "I have been very sick and vomiting with my 2nd pregnancy. My doctor prescribed this to me and now I can keep food and liquids down. I can actually get out of bed and play with my 2yr old. It has saved me."

Cara22 (taken for less than 1 month) June 14, 2013

For Nausea/Vomiting "I've been taking ondansetron ODT 8mg tabs for about 2 days due to nausea caused by a kidney infection. When I take the tablet it doesn't help and makes me more nauseous than I was before. I just took it a half hour ago to be sure, and I immediately became more nauseous. So I'm pretty sure it just doesn't work for me, and I'm wondering if anyone else has this problem?"

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) April 20, 2013

For Nausea/Vomiting "Went into the ER for the stomach flu. I had been sick for 4 days without eating a thing. I was severely dehydrated and was fainting. They gave me I.V and a dissolve-able pill of Ondansetron (4mg). I was finally able to stop vomiting after 4 days. I still can't eat other than broth but thankfully the vomiting stopped."

Nuggw March 28, 2013

For Nausea/Vomiting "I have severe nausea and vomiting due to an extreme case of endometriosis. I have to be hospitalized because of pain, weakness and dehydration because of severe vomiting. I can't even hold down a tiny sip of water for 2 mins. I have tried every medication possible and Zofran ODT is the only thing that gives me relief! It is a prescription I always have on hand at all times."

Mrs. Grayson January 11, 2013

For Nausea/Vomiting "I am pregnant and have been suffering from severe nausea and vomiting. I have been taking Zofran for about 25 weeks. The disolving tablet doesn't have an affect on me. I can't keep it down, even after half an hour I will throw up the medication. The rare times I can hold it down, it has no affect on me."

silvergirlsdca (taken for 1 to 6 months) September 18, 2012

For Nausea/Vomiting "After surgery long term nausea due to pain medicines"

pookie bear September 1, 2012

For Nausea/Vomiting "Whole family in hospital for stomach virus with severe nausea and vomiting every half hour. This medicine completely stops the nausea within minutes! It definitely gives you headaches and makes you sleepy, but this is a small price to pay to stop the nausea when you are in that situation. "

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) August 20, 2012

For Nausea/Vomiting "I am/was taking this medicine to combat nausea from post chemo treatments and I found that it did give me a headache and I could not stand the taste it left in my mouth when the medicine disintegrated on my tongue. "

Anonymous April 20, 2012

For Nausea/Vomiting "I was pregnant and had severe morning sickness. I was throwing 7-10 a day on a good day. With the Zofran I was down to once or maybe twice a day. I was able to eat and drink liquids again. The chalky flavor does get to you after an extended period of time."

Anonymous March 6, 2012

For Nausea/Vomiting "I was given this in the ER when I went in with nausea/vomiting problems. I've taken a couple of the 4mg tabs since I've been home and they work great. Problem is that I only was prescribed 5 tabs and I'm having trouble getting more. I suffer from anxiety and am feeling nauseous on a daily basis. I also think this is pre-menopausal nausea since I've suffered from gastric problems in the past. Hoping to get more. Don't want to have to take it but I sure want it available to me."

cat1962 October 1, 2010

For Nausea/Vomiting "Medicine serves it's purpose; but gives me SEVERE headaches. Like "hangover" headaches in the morning or shortly after I take them (1 hour or so)."

Anonymous July 12, 2010

For Nausea/Vomiting "Great for my son, the only thing that really helps."

Purplegirl33 July 2, 2010