User Reviews for Tulana

Birth Control
5.9

Reviews for Tulana

Stacy · Taken for 1 to 6 months May 25, 2020

For Birth Control: “First time trying birth control and it was terrible! I stopped after two months because of terrible acne and weight gain. The first couple weeks I had a few headaches and woke up nauseous but it went away. The only upside was regulated periods.”

Ce · Taken for 1 to 6 months January 12, 2020

For Birth Control: “I get my birth control online and every year they send a new brand. Same ingredients but different brand. When I got Tulana I thought something was terribly wrong with me heath-wise. My periods were heavy, every two weeks I had one. I was miserable, scared and really didn’t think it could be this until 3 months into taking this. They sent me something else and immediately I was back to normal. I don’t m know what is wrong with this one but please avoid this.”

Samantha · Taken for 1 to 6 months June 23, 2020

For Birth Control: “This tulana was my first time trying a progesterone only pill. My whole life I've been on the estrogen/progesterone combined pills. On the combination pills, I had horrible nausea and migraines. I struggled for years because I wanted birth control but could not function with optic migraines from the estrogen based pills. I started TULANA and HAVE NO SIDE EFFECTS AT ALL! These pills changed my life because I can now use birth control and feel like my normal self! Ive always hated birth control until now so I would for sure recommend this! The one downside is the timing of this pill is crucial for it to be effective. Also, you take a pill everyday even on your period because there are no sugar pills. ”

mazzyystarr October 27, 2019

For Birth Control: “I have been taking this birth control now for about three weeks. I was extremely hesitant to start another birth control. I’ve been on three different types of birth controls. The combo pill, the shot, and the patch. The patch and pill caused extreme nausea and vomiting, as well as diarrhea and weakness. I quit taking the shot because I was worried about how it caused bone density. I was off all types of birth controls for over a year and finally decided to start Tulana. The progestin only pill. I love it. No negative side effects, my periods are lighter. Very grateful for this pill!!”

Idnar · Taken for 1 to 6 months May 31, 2019

For Birth Control: “I have been in Tulana for a month now. My periods were pretty normal when I was NOT on any contraceptives for about 6 months. My first period (while taking Tulana) just “ended” last Friday. Well the cramps were horrible, it was heavier than usual, I’ve been moody, and emotional and my boobs HURT!!!! Today is Thursday. I started spotting again on Tuesday morning WHAT?. I have taken BC pills before but never have I experienced these kinds of side effects. I'm still cramping, bleeding , boobs hurt bad, and my sex drive is crazy outta control; I want to do it all the time. I may give it this next round of pills (one week thru) and see what happens.... I don’t know if I like this ONE! Being a woman sometime is.... ehhhhhhh”

A-Cakes (28 years old) · Taken for 1 to 6 months November 29, 2019

For Birth Control: “I started Tulana after having a Mirena IUD for about 7 years. I was having problems with ovarian cysts and thought the Mirena might be what was causing it, so had it removed. I have intense migraines too, so I my only options are progesterone-only BC methods. I wanted to give my body some time to adjust to the new hormone intake process, but after three months I have decided to stop taking it. The depression, anxiety, fatigue, and horrible cramps are just not worth it. My emotional state is a wreck 2/4 weeks every month. I had my first panic attack in over a year. I had menstrual cramping that hurt so bad I passed out and had to go to the ER (not ovarian cyst related). This medication might work well for some, but definitely not for me. I can't wait to get my IUD back. T_T”

Daisy1977 · Taken for 1 to 6 months April 24, 2019

For Birth Control: “I started taking Tulana 3 months ago hoping it would lighten my periods, as they have been getting heavier since I turned 40. Everything was fine the first month. I got my period on time, it was normal and then the nightmare began. I’ve had very heavy periods every two weeks since then. I would not recommend this pill to anyone.”

citydreams97 · Taken for 6 months to 1 year January 31, 2020

For Birth Control: “I’ve tried two other forms of birth control before this one, the IUD caused insane mood swings, and Chateal made me insane and caused very high blood pressure. That is when I switched to Tulana, this by far has been the easiest birth control for me, no major side effects that I have noticed and if you take it as you are supposed to. NO PERIODS EITHER, the only time I’ve ever gotten a period from this is when I slack on taking them on time or if I miss a day or so, then I get a light period for about 4 days, other than that my experience with this has been a very easy ride!”

A · Taken for 1 to 6 months April 16, 2019

For Birth Control: “I like this mini pill (Tulana) I am on because the side effects are less. I like that I don’t have crazy mood swings. I had sore breasts for a few weeks but not anymore. I had migraines before starting the pill and they have stayed about the same. Love this pill! Side note: it’s $0 for me because I get my prescription filled at Planned Parenthood”

Nena · Taken for 1 to 6 months April 11, 2020

For Birth Control: “Starting using Tulana 4 months ago and I love it best birth control ever . No side effects and my period stopped !!!”