User Reviews for Nora-Be to treat Endometriosis

Reviews for Nora-Be

Madderz · Taken for 2 to 5 years August 14, 2019

“I got on this Nora-Be pill maybe 3ish years ago. Thought it was helping my Endometriosis. But my Gyno and hormone doctor told me it wasn't great for helping Endo. I'm taking progesterone as a hormone pill. Nora B has made my life change for the worse. Horrible acne, weight gain and unwanted hair on my face. Also my mood has changed since I've been on it. I stopped taking Nora B today and I know once it gets out of my system I'll be way better. In the near future probably 2-3 months I do wanna get back on a better birth control that will help it better. I do not recommend this birth control to any women with Endo. Does not help and makes things worse for you. I am 26 years old and without insurance right now. Without it, the pill for 3 months is over $130. Again I do not recommend this birth control”

SallyAnn86 December 18, 2016

“I started Nora Be in April of 2016 because of severe cramping, vomiting, cysts that came especially burdensome with each menstrual cycle. It is now December of 2016 and I can say my pain and cramping has decreased to a much more livable situation. However, weight gain, laziness, anxiety and depression have all increased so much. I definitely do not want to go back to the pain but am thinking of trying to go without for a bit to see what happens.”

Kitty1313 · Taken for 1 to 6 months April 26, 2016

“Ok almost 3 months into taking Nora Be and I'm back with an update... So I had break through bleeding first 2 months but slowly went away. You have to make sure to take pill exact same time every day. I've lost weight, typically looking at BC makes me gain weight. All the pain and bleeding I had for years with endo is gone. I haven't been taking week 4 pills and jumping to a new pack but I just read somewhere that pop don't have placebo pill so the 4th week is also hormone? I'm not 100% on that yet. Ok back to side effects... No more acne, bug skin feels dry. I'm dry everywhere unfortunately. Small price to pay for pain free, cyst free existence. No headaches, no nausea, no more break through bleeding. Will update in anklet month...”

DeeeeeNaaaaaa April 7, 2016

“I started this pill in November 2015 and now in April of '16 I am FED UP! I have horrible bloating, gas, constipation every day (worsening in the evenings.) I've gained over 10 pounds and my abdomen looks like I'm 3 months pregnant. I'm 45 and have no more plans for children. I can't exercise this weight off either! My back is covered in pimples and my chest area has them also. I've noticed a decrease in my appetite (mainly in the evenings) yet I'm gaining weight. I have fatigue and completely random periods. My doctor, for the record told me that these symptoms I was having were not related to my pill!! So, needless to say, I'm finding a new Dr. Peri-menopause stinks!!! You young ladies, exercise while you can and enjoy that body!”

Learn more about Endometriosis

ICD-10 CM Clinical Codes (External)