User Reviews for Deblitane

Birth Control
4.7

Summary of Deblitane reviews 4.7 3 reviews

Reviews for Deblitane

For Birth Control "Anyone break out in a horrible unexplained hive rash for months due to deblitane? I have been suffering and am now able to maybe pinpoint the problem to this pill. I don't get a period which I'm glad about. I also gained a lot of weight from this medication. Anyone with a similar story?"

Anonymous April 18, 2018

For Birth Control "I'm new to taking birth control. Had a very normal cycle before, regular as clockwork for 27 years. I decided on this pill BC its a "mini" & thought maybe a good way to ease in to BC . 5 weeks into taking Deblitane I noticed my breasts were always sore and full. My skin was more oily & I've gotten the worst case of breakouts (big, red pimples on my cheek and a series of breakouts along my jawline). I haven't had a period. However leading up to when my period is usually due (I tracked my cycles for years) I started having cramps feeling bloated & lasted for a few days (almost a week). My mood was fine. Sex drive has been low. Finally called my doc and switching off it to something with out hormones mainly to fight this bad case of acne."

VAgirl703 October 21, 2017

For Birth Control "I recently switched my birth control from estrogen to the Mini pill which contains no estrogen but hormone progestin or "POPs". My doc said it was because of my age and smoking. I'll be 35 on may by the way. Within 2 weekes of taking these POPs I started experiencing complete numbness in my arms,hand and lower down there it was horrible. I couldn't sleep for about four days and not sure about my insurance I didn't go to Any urgent care or anyplace. So I stopped the pill and I feel fine. I'm just wondering if there is anyone else out there that had any kind of experience like mine if so I would love to hear about it Thank you Kbeth"

Billiards April 10, 2016