User Reviews for Axid AR

Axid AR has an average rating of 10.0 out of 10 from a total of 2 ratings on Drugs.com. 100% of reviewers reported a positive experience, while 0% reported a negative experience.

GERD
10.0
Summary of Axid AR reviews 10.0 2 reviews

Donna Adams · April 17, 2016

For Stomach Ulcer: “I have used Axid AR since the early 1990's, before it was available OTC. It was the best product on the market for treating ulcers. It worked so well, I use to pay $90.00 for a month's supply of prescription Axid. No generic was ever created that could compete with Axid's relief.”

Anonymous · February 20, 2011

For GERD: “I have tried several medicines for acid reflux and this is by far the best one that works for me. Unfortunately, it has been discontinued.”

cgk · March 9, 2012

For GERD: “My husband has used this a few years ago and worked well for him. We now need it for our son.”