User Reviews for Axid AR

GERD
10.0

Donna Adams April 17, 2016

For Stomach Ulcer: “I have used Axid AR since the early 1990's, before it was available OTC. It was the best product on the market for treating ulcers. It worked so well, I use to pay $90.00 for a month's supply of prescription Axid. No generic was ever created that could compete with Axid's relief.”

cgk March 9, 2012

For GERD: “My husband has used this a few years ago and worked well for him. We now need it for our son.”

Anonymous February 20, 2011

For GERD: “I have tried several medicines for acid reflux and this is by far the best one that works for me. Unfortunately, it has been discontinued.”