User Reviews for Nadolol

Also known as: Corgard

Learn more about Nadolol.

Reviews for Nadolol to treat Benign Essential Tremor

"I started this drug 15+ years ago after trying Inderol, Metroprol and others. It completely controls my tremors, helps my migraines and also helps with PVC's in my heart rate. I started taking 40mg twice a day, but it has increased to 80 mg twice a day. I have gone off this and tried other drugs and they did not work as well."

nurse_momma (taken for 10 years or more) June 21, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"I was on Primidone for essential tremor, up to 150 mg/day and the tremor was still breaking through. I asked my doc if we could add a beta blocker b/c I'd read that they help with tremor and also knock down migraine. Added 20 mg Nadolol per day. This did the trick - tremor almost completely controlled and migraines decreased dramatically, two for the price of one. I've been on these drugs at this dosage for about 10 years. Very pleased. The only side effect is that my tinnitus ramped up. It drives me nuts, but not as nuts as the tremor and migraines did. I did get checked out by a hearing specialist to make sure I wasn't losing my hearing."

Laura E. February 16, 2016

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"I use this medication only as required and find it totally effective. Sometimes the tremors are random but more often they are triggered by mild anxiety or stress."

jenz November 16, 2009