User Reviews for Nadolol

Also known as: Corgard

Learn more about Nadolol.

Reviews for Nadolol to treat Benign Essential Tremor

"I was on Primidone for essential tremor, up to 150 mg/day and the tremor was still breaking through. I asked my doc if we could add a beta blocker b/c I'd read that they help with tremor and also knock down migraine. Added 20 mg Nadolol per day. This did the trick - tremor almost completely controlled and migraines decreased dramatically, two for the price of one. I've been on these drugs at this dosage for about 10 years. Very pleased. The only side effect is that my tinnitus ramped up. It drives me nuts, but not as nuts as the tremor and migraines did. I did get checked out by a hearing specialist to make sure I wasn't losing my hearing."

Laura E. February 16, 2016

"I use this medication only as required and find it totally effective. Sometimes the tremors are random but more often they are triggered by mild anxiety or stress."

jenz November 16, 2009