User Reviews for Nature's Bounty Hair Skin & Nails

Dietary Supplementation 10 reviews 565 medications

1.3
Summary of Nature's Bounty Hair Skin & Nails reviews 10 reviews 1.3

Reviews for Nature's Bounty Hair Skin & Nails

For Dietary Supplementation "I started taking this vitamin because my hair was rapidly falling out. Two weeks I have been on the vitamin, and for the entire two weeks my stomach was extremely upset. Diarrhea, upset stomach, sore throat, and skin rashes occured. I have never had any allergic reaction, or even side effects to medication or vitamins, until this. To top it all off, I have noticed not a single change in hair, skin, or nails. Be wary of this product, and at the very least, keep an eye out for symptoms."

Jess_is_never_taking_again April 24, 2017

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Dietary Supplementation "Crazy itching like I'm going to jump out of my skin. Also nauseating for several hours after taking."

JF45 March 31, 2017

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Dietary Supplementation "I took it for a couple of days, felt sick. My throat hurt and I have asthma, so I had to use my inhaler."

nunderwood1 February 13, 2017

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Dietary Supplementation "This is effective, but be VERY WARY of side effects. I had an incredibly severe reaction. I was born with asthma but it became very mild after age 8. For over a year I was on a similar vitamin before switching over to this one. After the first day, I noticed my nails were growing whiter and stronger. However I looked like I had a sudden break out. They were hives. 2-3 days, I was bedridden with asthma, flu-like symptoms, severe rash, vomiting. At 5-7 days, my throat swelled shut and I was in the E.R. 7 days ago, I was put on prednisone and stopped taking this vitamin. I know it was a reaction because I took the vitamin today and ended up in anaphylactic shock, back in the E.R. I have never been so incapacitated and ill. Be careful."

Emme Tracy January 29, 2017

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Dietary Supplementation "I took this to help with hair loss. I had a very bad allergic reaction on different occasions. Tight chest and throat, nausea, fast heart rate, vision changes."

Hannah2395 August 9, 2016

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Dietary Supplementation "Postpartum hair loss:The 2nd day of taking this I had a bad headache but I get them occasionally so I didn't connect the two. The 3rd time I woke up at 4 am and had severe hives covering my body. I took two Benadryl and waited and hour or so. It helped relieve the itching but my throat began to swell and it was difficult to breathe. My husband took me to the ER and I was given steroids and Pepcid. Finally the hives went away and I felt better so was discharged and slept for like 4 hours. Woke up with a headache so I took more benedryl which the doctor advised. All this to say, I will not be taking it anymore. I'll wear a scarf until my hair grows back! Not worth it! Plus they smell so bad and one night I kept belching that awful taste."

Oceangirl216 August 4, 2016

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Dietary Supplementation "I took these for a couple weeks and my tummy has been hurting bad and my skin and very itchy and not sure if this is with it but i got a face yeast infection and my eyes kind of bother me."

Andy9017meow (taken for less than 1 month) June 12, 2016

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Dietary Supplementation "After using for a week there were Rashes all over the body,my skin was burning and itching. i hated this product."

sv1 June 3, 2016

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Dietary Supplementation "I couldn't tolerate these vitamins any longer than a few days! They smelled horrible and I began noticing that I tasted this smell in my mouth and my skin also smelled just like the vitamins!! It was unbearable along with nausea, and stomach upsets pain etc! These were not for me!! I'm not sure what this overpowering smell is but I just can't handle it!"

Lorelei2u (taken for less than 1 month) February 24, 2016

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Dietary Supplementation "The Hair, Skin & Nails product I bought has PABA in it. After several days of taking this multivitamin, I thought my hair was looking better, but I developed an itchy rash all over my torso (mostly on my back). I don't know whether to attribute this problem to the vitamins (and PABA in particular), but since I've stopped taking the vitamins, the rash seems to be healing."

January rash January 27, 2016

8 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

More about Nature's Bounty Hair Skin & Nails (multivitamin)

Other brands: Metanx, Foltx, Nephrocaps, Cerefolin, More... (20)

Professional resources