User Reviews for Micon 7 to treat Vaginal Yeast Infection

Anonymous · Taken for less than 1 month · June 24, 2012

“I used miconazole 7 to treat a vaginal yeast infection. The medication treated the symptoms great, by day 2 the burning and itching had almost ceased so I continued treatment. On the fourth day I started bleeding heavy enough to wear a pad.”

Collegekid · Taken for less than 1 month · July 24, 2018

“I bought the Up & Up brand of the Miconazole 7 which is similar to the Monistat 7. The first and second day I used the product it burned like crazy, almost to the point of me crying. I used a cold rag to ease the pain (it kinda helped but not really). By the third and fourth day I could definitely tell a difference, it burned a lot less when I applied the cream inside my vagina and the itching was pretty much almost gone. I could tell the medicine was effective, I just think the formula should change so that people don’t feel like their insides are on fire.”

Anonymous · Taken for less than 1 month · February 12, 2022

“I really don't know what everybody is going on about. I just used my 2nd dose and I don't feel anything. Maybe just a bit of a weird icky sensation from the medicine where it is a bit runny once used. Please if your having problems with a YI don't let people on here discourage you from using it. For some people it works and others it may have the same result as other on here but if you want rid of it you gotta do what you gotta do and bare it”

Learn more about Vaginal Yeast Infection