User Reviews for Micon 7

Vaginal Yeast Infection

Summary of Micon 7 reviews 7.0 2 reviews

Reviews for Micon 7

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I bought the Up & Up brand of the Miconazole 7 which is similar to the Monistat 7. The first and second day I used the product it burned like crazy, almost to the point of me crying. I used a cold rag to ease the pain (it kinda helped but not really). By the third and fourth day I could definitely tell a difference, it burned a lot less when I applied the cream inside my vagina and the itching was pretty much almost gone. I could tell the medicine was effective, I just think the formula should change so that people don’t feel like their insides are on fire."

Collegekid (taken for less than 1 month) July 24, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I used miconazole 7 to treat a vaginal yeast infection. The medication treated the symptoms great, by day 2 the burning and itching had almost ceased so I continued treatment. On the fourth day I started bleeding heavy enough to wear a pad."

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) June 24, 2012