User Reviews for MethylPREDNISolone Dose Pack

Learn more about MethylPREDNISolone Dose Pack.

Reviews for MethylPREDNISolone Dose Pack to treat Gout, Acute

"My first experience with gout. Woke up with left foot pain, thought I got a spider bite while I slept. Quickly worsened where walking was very difficult. Called a foot and ankle specialist who got me in that day. He identified condition as gout prescribed MethylPREDNISolone Tablets 4mg dose pack. Instructed to take initial dose at once with my dinner meal. The pain, swelling, discomfort subsided quickly and by next morning little discomfort remained. Completed the course of medication over the six days but condition was resolved in two days. This medication worked very well for me."

Tom S. (taken for 1 to 6 months) May 10, 2017

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

"I took 2 tablets before breakfast and 1 after lunch. Felt so much better didn't take one after dinner or bed time."

Ironfinger (taken for less than 1 month) May 30, 2016

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

"Works quickly to relieve pain. Rarely need full dosage to completely relieve pain. Have tried shots, indomethacin, Celebrex, Etodolac(severe reaction). This works best, have used for over 10 years now. Use only upon attack."

Anonymous (taken for 10 years or more) August 28, 2012

65 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

"I usually wait to take this drug in the hope that the gout pain will pass. I ALWAYS regret not taking it right away. You feel relief in a couple of hours and I have never had a side effect or stomach upset. For me it works great. Sometimes though the day after I take the last pill my toe knuckle swells up again. I wait again to restart the dose. "

essiemoo July 8, 2010

67 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

"Fast acting relief felt in the first day"

Anonymous December 19, 2009