User Reviews for Methylprednisolone to treat Asthma

Also known as: Medrol, Medrol Dosepak, Solu-Medrol, Depo-Medrol, MethylPREDNISolone Dose Pack

Methylprednisolone Rating Summary

7.5/10 Average Rating

Compare all 168 medications used in the treatment of Asthma.

Reviews for Methylprednisolone

Cant breathe · Taken for 6 months to 1 year June 18, 2020

MethylPREDNISolone Dose Pack (methylprednisolone): “If you have any breathing issues, this could save your life I promise! Miracle drug and not a narcotic so idk why they don't prescribe it when its desperately needed. I will say be cautious of side effects short term-jittery long term- bloating but for a life without oxygen is worth it. LITERALLY SAVED MY LIFE, GIVE IT A COUPLE DAYS”

Hol · Taken for less than 1 month April 10, 2020

MethylPREDNISolone Dose Pack (methylprednisolone): “Just started taking methylprednisolone for severe allergies and beginning asthma. When does the dizziness and slight headache stop.”

Kev · Taken for less than 1 month May 25, 2019

“I've been taking the methylprednisolone dose pack 4mg for three days now. I feel like it's already ruined my life. I had no prior history of anxiety or panic attacks, but I've woken up every day feeling like I'm going to die of a heart attack since I've taken it. I now have unbearable anxiety, panic and terrifying shortness of breath that is only relieved for brief periods of time by Xanax. I am literally in tears over this as a grown man. I'm afraid to go to sleep. I wouldn't recommend this drug to my worst enemy. Avoid it at all costs.”

mehul10988 January 29, 2015

Solu-Medrol (methylprednisolone): “Great working medication.”

jezza28 March 6, 2013

MethylPREDNISolone Dose Pack (methylprednisolone): “Great for asthma.”

Babs53 January 23, 2010

Solu-Medrol (methylprednisolone): “My asthma attack and fever of 102.6 started suddenly 1/18/2010. I went to my pulmonary doctor 1/19. I received a Solu-Medrol dosepak. The first days dose is the heaviest. I took it as directed. I had taken 2 doses on the second day when I developed severe chest pains. I returned to my doctor and was admitted to hospital for cardiac work-up. Within 24 hours of tests, I was discharged. I never had any more chest pain after stopping medicine. I must have developed a sensitivity last May when I had pneumonia for 16 days in hospital. My body is very sensitive to medicines. I liked Solu-Medrol. Maybe I have to take it with Benadryl. I don't know until I speak with my doctor on my return visit.”

medrol March 5, 2009

Medrol Dosepak (methylprednisolone): “Works effectively”