User Reviews for Methylin ER to treat Depression

Reviews for Methylin ER

meyotch · Taken for less than 1 month October 21, 2013

“I've been diagnosed with ADD at the age of 42 and have struggled with major depression since adolescence. I currently take 10mg Methylin ER and 150mg bupropion XL in the morning. In the evenings I take 50mg of trazadone for sleep. 3 weeks now and I have never felt better. The adjustment period was pretty mild. Just a bit 'jazzed' in the morning and very mild nausea in the evening. This gradually faded over a week. My appetite is returning, my diet improving and I am reconnecting socially. My sleep is good and I awaken fully alert with the sunrise. I can't believe how dramatic this change is. I am optimistic that I will be able to dig myself out of the hole I've been in and re-build a life.”

Finally Happy March 21, 2008

“I've been on antidepressants from the old style to the newer SSRI's, SNRI's and others and nothing worked. My doctor suggested Methylin ER and my depression lifted in two days and I haven't had a relapse. It's been about a year now and I'm still as happy as can be. I don't sleep for 12 hours or more anymore either. I can wake fully rested with 8 hours sleep and do anything my heart desires. Methylin ER is truly amazing and I'll never go back to an antidepressant as long as this keeps working.”