User Reviews for Provera

Learn more about Provera.

Reviews for Provera to treat Birth Control

"I was on this For 5 YEARS UNTIL My DOCOTR MADE ME Get Off SINCE THIS CAUSES low bone density. I regret being on it so long but was scared to try anything else and get pregnant. Pros- no periods/cramps and no pregnancy Cons-weight gain. I was a soccer player my entire high school career and walked everywhere. I gained 40 pounds in 5 year period. 20 pounds first year. It didn't stop. I went from 150 lbs to 206. At this point I wanted to get off and I reached 5 year limit. I HIGHLY DO NOT RECCOMMEND"

Momma_bear12345 (taken for 5 to 10 years) November 21, 2016

"I took depo in june and a week later i started bleeding heavy... So i was told to get another shot early,so i would stop bleeding ....It didnt work im still bleeding and its october....so i went to the doctor he gave me provera and its day 2 of the pills the bleeding is lighting.... Let hope everything will go bak to normal..."

Helpppp October 13, 2016

"Love it! It eliminated my periods for 3 months and I clocked in regularly every 3 months, something that never happened in my life. I would have stayed on it if it wasn't that I needed a pill with estrogens. I had no side effect at all."

mialee July 29, 2010