User Reviews for Phillips' Milk of Magnesia to treat Indigestion

Phillips' Milk of Magnesia has an average rating of 8.2 out of 10 from a total of 5 ratings for the treatment of Indigestion. 80% of those users who reviewed Phillips' Milk of Magnesia reported a positive effect, while 0% reported a negative effect.

Phillips' Milk of Magnesia Rating Summary

8.2/10 Average Rating

Compare all 238 medications used in the treatment of Indigestion.

40% 2
Steve March 20, 2018

“I had been feeling a little unwell with stomach aches and cramps as well as nausea for a few days and a friend suggested this medicine. About two hours after taking it things started to happen and I had the urge to go to the toilet. Sadly I had been offered a beer by a mate and totally forgot I'd taken this medicine what ensued were pretty bad cramps and some hard moments on the toilet. But ultimately all the bad stuff came out and the relief was fantastic. Just don't take and then have fizzy or alcoholic drinks.”

Redz Da Chit August 9, 2016

“I have acid reflux and I love food, sometimes or most of the time I eat too much of the wrong foods and pay for it. Phillips mom relieves the pressure and is a blessing when I'm stuffed up and no bowel movement occurs so there's only discomfort. I also sleep so much better after going a cpl times, thank God for this magical medicine.”

Finally Going Steady · Taken for less than 1 month May 30, 2016

“The first time I had taken MoM, it was for a few days constipation, and it worked overnight- I took the 1 tbsp (concentrate version) around 10pm before bed. It made me feel a bit nauseated, but I finally fell asleep and woke up around 8am to have a healthy movement. The second time I took MoM, it was for pretty bad indigestion and bloating, and I took the same dose as before, thinking I had until morning, at around 10:30pm. I was awoken at about 1am with the feeling like I had to pass gas, and I almost did, but not wanting to trust it, I carried myself to the throne, and I've been sitting here for 30 minutes now, with ALMOST diarrhea. Again, I felt nauseous taking it this time.”

Pdelia · Taken for less than 1 month April 17, 2016

“I think its a double edged sword, apparently I had some stomach flu or food poisoning, Symptoms were heartburn gas bloating and constipation. Took a few tablespoons of MOM. It did help with the constipation and gas, initially, unfortunately the side effects are gas and nausea. I have experienced gas and nausea from magnesium supplements before. So while it did help with my condition, I don't think overall its worthwhile for gas and heartburn, as it can irritate the stomach! At least mine anyway.”

Drewsuf November 2, 2015

“I had heartburn at my father's house and asked for a tumms. He said " this will help." And gave me a mostly full bottle of Phillips. Not knowing it was a laxative I took a nice pull from the bottle. It helped a small bit for the time being. On the way home my heartburn came back so one more nice slug. And just to be sure a third. By the time I was in the driveway I had nice rumble in my tummy but no heart burn. I talked to my girlfriend for while till nature called. I thought I got some bad food from the cafeteria at work. For a good two hours I have released myself and I am still going. I hoped online to check out milk of magnesia and now I'm here. Hope I will get to sleep tonight without ruining the sheets. It works and I'm all clean!”

Learn more about Indigestion