User Reviews for Altoprev to treat High Cholesterol
The following information is NOT intended to endorse any particular medication. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners.
Reviews for Altoprev
“I have never had any major side effects with this medicine. I would say it is probably the best on the market, though it is expensive. When I was on another medication related to statins my eyes were RED, and they hurt. My heart ached and I felt like my days were numbed. I asked my doctor to switch me back to Altoprev and I am back to normal, full of energy, my eyes are clear and the heart pains went away. I highly recommend this to anyone suffering from high cholesterol.”
Learn more about High Cholesterol
IBM Watson Micromedex
Symptoms and treatments
Drugs.com Health Center
- High Cholesterol Overview
- High Cholesterol: What Are Your Risk Factors?
- Your Guide on How to Lower Cholesterol
- Cholesterol Testing: What Do Your Results Mean?
- Which Prescription Drugs Cause Weight Gain?
- Atorvastatin (Lipitor): Top 12 Drug Facts You Need to Know
- Cholesterol Medications and Alcohol
Mayo Clinic Reference
ICD-10 CM Clinical Codes (External)
More about Altoprev (lovastatin)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 2 Reviews
- Drug class: statins
- FDA Alerts (2)