User Reviews for Loperamide (Page 3)

Also known as: Imodium, Anti-Diarrheal, Imodium A-D, Kaopectate II, Neo-Diaral, Diar-Aid Diamode Up and Up Anti-Diarrheal Solution A-D Anti-Diarrheal

Diarrhea, Acute 8.8
Diarrhea, Chronic 8.7
Traveler's Diarrhea 8.0
Diarrhea 7.9
Summary of Loperamide reviews 8.3 60 reviews

Reviews for Loperamide

So relieved! · Taken for 1 to 6 months July 12, 2012

Imodium (loperamide) for Diarrhea, Chronic: “I have had chronic diarrhea for 20 years. I could not eat without experiencing diarrhea, had accidents in public places. The first thing I did when entering a new building was locate the restroom. I frequently had to leave my classroom unattended to run--no running would have been disastrous--carefully walk to the nearest restroom and have embarrassingly flatulent and explosive bouts of diarrhea. I finally started self-medicating, taking one tablet in the morning and one before supper. I have two normal bowel motions a day. No more diarrhea now. My life has changed!”

Anonymous · Taken for less than 1 month July 1, 2012

Imodium (loperamide) for Traveler's Diarrhea: “It does fix the problem, but I get heavy abdominal pains.”

Anonymous December 20, 2011

Imotil (loperamide) for Diarrhea: “It worked great but made my eyes very dilated so much so that I could not read. I started taking it after getting my C-diff from the antibiotics from a back stimulator being placed in my mid-back. Can't say enough good about it except the eye dilatation. ”

Anonymous September 15, 2011

Imodium A-D (loperamide) for Diarrhea: “I used to get diarrhea with my panic attacks and Imodium A.D made it possible for me to still travel. It works almost instantly, it stops the got to go feeling instantaneously.”

Anonymous January 28, 2011

For Diarrhea: “Stopped the diarrhea. ”

Anonymous June 18, 2010

For Diarrhea: “Wonder drug for Irritable Bowel Syndrome sufferers. I use it as a preventative and am able to live a normal life.”

Jay626 September 7, 2009

Imodium A-D (loperamide) for Diarrhea: “Best OTC medicine available, with the least side effects (maybe a little sleepy). Great to take traveling!”

Anonymous March 29, 2009

For Traveler's Diarrhea: “It's great!”

Anonymous March 25, 2009

For Diarrhea: “I was born in 1958 and have had intestinal pain since I was a child. I thought it was just part of growing up and never told anybody. As a young adult the pain became to much to handle and I started seeing all kinds of doctors. To make a long story short loperamide controls the pain I had to endure for years. Better than prescribed medicine and at a much better price. I have been taking it for a good twenty or so years now. I do not wait for the problems to start, I take one in the morning and one at bedtime everyday. If I feel an intestinal virus coming on I double it. It is very rare now for me to get that double over pain for hours. To me it's a miracle drug.”

LizAnn11 November 26, 2008

For Diarrhea: “I have suffered really badly with irritable bowel syndrome for the past two years. The lady I see at the treatment centre recommended I use loperamide capsuals. I take three everyday and they are really good. I recommend these tablets to anyone who suffers with what I do. Thanks.”