User Reviews for Levorphanol

Also known as: Levo-Dromoran

Learn more about Levorphanol.

Pain 9 reviews 1094 medications

9.3
Summary of Levorphanol reviews 9 reviews 9.3

Reviews for Levorphanol

For Pain: "I must be dreaming... This is only my second day on Levorphanol. The relief is amazing!!! I have CRPS, horrible neuropathy and burns on my leg and foot. I had the tips of four toes amputated. I have been in bed for three years. This may be the miracle I've been looking for!!!"

Shari4 (taken for less than 1 month) September 5, 2016

For Pain: "I have peripheral neuropathy & another chronic pain condition. This drug was the only one that has relieved both almost completely. It is very costly if your insurance will not cover. My doctor had knew nothing about it but let me try. I have taken all of the other opiates & this is the only one that worked very well for both issues. I dont understand why it is not more widely prescribed. Grayson"

G. Russell July 14, 2016

For Pain: "I had nerve damage of the Saphenous Nerve as a result of a Total Knee Replacement surgery. I had terrible nerve pain that was getting worse over two years post-op. Norco helped a little. I tried high doses of Gabapentin and that did not help. My Pain Specialist Physician prescribed levorphanol and it helped immediately. I take 2mg twice a day and feel no pain. I have my life back and am grateful for this medication."

Lynlewi December 5, 2013

For Pain: "Works good for my pain but for only two or three hrs, not six like the script says and is expensive."

donkeydon June 29, 2012

Levo-Dromoran (levorphanol) for Pain: "A very effective pain medicine that you don't feel you have to go reaching for it all the time to get relief. I mean you can strictly adhere and take this responsibly per doctors directions. Not many pharmacies carry it, if at all so you will have to order it. That means bringing in your prescription to order it. It may take awhile but it is worth it, for severe pain. Just stick with a good oxycodone for other types of pain. This Levo-Dromoran lasts awhile and too much can cause respiratory depression."

jimp19 October 26, 2011

For Pain: "I have Chronic Pain in my leg as well as Nerve Pain that is moderate to severe, I also have CRPS (Complex Regional Pain Syndrome) I have had five low back surgeries, one of the surgeries they replaced L4-L5 disc with a titanium disc and still I'm in pain 24/7. The best and I mean the very best was Levorphanol 2mg, along with other medicines, but the main pain medicine was Levorphanol. Unfortunately I have not be able to get it since last April, 2010 due to supplier shortage. I have switch to Morphine 60mg. "

trinadru July 1, 2011

For Pain: "I have had INTRACTABLE PAIN since 1989. I am in an INTRACTABLE PAIN Clinic since 1989. My pain, without drugs, is 10, 24/7/365. Without pain medicine I was bed bound, 24/7/365, for 4 years. I tried a number of medicines, which worked well. Then in 1995, I discovered Levo-Dromoran, 2mg. It is the best medicine I have ever taken and I have had all of them. It gave me my life back! I have never had any side-effects. The ONLY problem, is they can't supply it all year long. Approximately every September, my pharmacy can't obtain it for about 4 - 8 weeks. I take Opana when they run out of Levo."

seth_bullock August 20, 2010

Levo-Dromoran (levorphanol) for Pain: "This is a very old, and very under-rated pain medicine with very few side effects. It has been the wonder drug for me!"

Anonymous May 18, 2010

For Pain: "I have taken Levorphanol for 18-months. This is the absolute best pain medication I have ever taken. I have Fibromyalgia, rheumatoid arthritis and severe lumbar-sacral issues that are too far gone for surgery to help. This pain medicine has a half-life of 8 hours. 100% of pain is gone... it even relieves nerve pain. All the pain relief without the foggy 'codone-head' that you get when you take any of the "codones". It is relatively inexpensive also. I totally 100% recommend this pain medicine for anyone with moderate to severe chronic pain."

Munirah March 8, 2010