User Reviews for Xopenex HFA

Learn more about Xopenex HFA.

Asthma, acute 3 reviews 160 medications

Summary of Xopenex HFA reviews 3 reviews 10.0

Reviews for Xopenex HFA

For Asthma, acute "My Xopenex HFA works very well for me. No side effects since I started using it. Works quickly for me. I started with an inhaler called Alupent which worked very well with no side effects. Then the powers that be no longer made this inhaler. I was then put on Albuterol which had very bad side effects for me. I had told the pharmacist & my doctor about my bad reaction to albuterol & they had told me it was a normal thing to have a slight tremor! When I went into the hospital for acute bronchitis, they gave me albuterol which caused me to shake so badly that my feet were bouncing on the bed. The med staff saw this so they could not say "Oh, you just had a tremor, which is normal!" Hence my doctor's nurse found Xopenex HFA for me!"

Abbz November 3, 2016

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Asthma, acute "This is the best rescue inhaler out there. It works as well as albuterol and doesn't make me half as jittery. I highly recommend it. Albuterol made my hands shake so badly, that people would ask me if I was okay. There is no reason to still take albuterol when Xopenex exists."

Ain't easy bein' wheezy (taken for 2 to 5 years) March 11, 2014

12 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Asthma, acute "As a rescue inhaler - this one is the best! It does not cause you to feel jittery like the others do. It sometimes costs more than the other brands, but it is well worth it. My son has moderate asthma that is under excellent control, until the dreaded fall allergy season. He is very active and plays football and being exposed to his outdoor allergies in combination with the physical exercise, causes him to occasionally need the inhaler. He used to delay using his rescue inhaler because he did not want to feel jittery and he could not stand the taste the others put in the mouth. This brand gives him that immediate relief, but has exhibited no side effects in him. I can also testify first-hand as I used it when I had bronchitis."

Anonymous August 26, 2010