User Reviews for Xopenex

Reviews for Xopenex to treat Asthma, Maintenance

"I was on Xopenex for about a year and it made me crazy. I have never experienced this with any other asthma drug. By crazy, I mean more anxious and scared than I have ever felt in my life, really unbearable. It took a long time to figure out that it was the drug. It worked fine against asthmatic episodes, but I can't recommend it."

Ann B. (taken for 1 to 2 years) January 2, 2018

"I like this medicine better the others. Not too bad as far as side effects!"

Anonymous April 11, 2012

"After taking albuterol (and various brands of albuterol) for years, I got a chance to try Xopenex almost a year ago, and I love it! I used to be scared to take albuterol, because it made me so shaky, even at only half the perscribed dose. But I can take the full dosage of Xopenex prescribed without feeling shaky at all!"

Anonymous January 26, 2012

"I took Mucinex along with Xopenex. I had a terrible feeling for about 6 hours. "

jonolson December 25, 2010

"It works so much better than albuterol. It doesn't make you choke and there is little or no heart racing after using it."

Anonymous December 9, 2009