User Reviews for Prevacid SoluTab

Prevacid SoluTab has an average rating of 5.3 out of 10 from a total of 4 ratings on Drugs.com. 50% of reviewers reported a positive experience, while 50% reported a negative experience.

GERD
6.7
Aspiration Pneumonia  Off-label
Summary of Prevacid SoluTab reviews 5.3 4 reviews

GP Sufferer · Taken for 2 to 5 years · February 3, 2020

For GERD: “With Gastroparesis, I am unable to ingest most medications, including normal heartburn tablets. Prevacid SoluTabs are a game-changer for someone in my condition. Since my insurance stopped covering this medicine, we have not been able to find any other medication that works at all, let alone as effectively as Prevacid SoluTabs, and that includes Protonix Powders. I am very grateful for the conception and creation of this medication, and how much of a difference it made in my life until I couldn't acquire it anymore.”

Anonymous · June 22, 2020

For GERD: “My insurance company would not cover the Prevacid solutabs, but after a long time searching, I found that Walgreens carries the generic solutabs otc.”

Muldune · January 6, 2017

For GERD: “Insurance company kept trying to get me to try the generic. The mail order pharmacy sent the solu tab - did not work at all.”

tacobel=mexican · Taken for 10 years or more · November 25, 2019

For Aspiration Pneumonia: “do not use”