User Reviews for Prevacid 24HR

GERD
5.5

Marina A. · Taken for less than 1 month August 1, 2013

For GERD: “Not only is it a wonderful pill that takes away all symptoms within 24 hours its also just ONE pill a day, those that suffer from a severe heartburn would understand what its like to take just one pill over 20 chewables or so daily. Though my heartburn subsided post pregnancy and I no longer have a daily problem, I will definitely keep this in mind for next time around.”

anothermusician · Taken for less than 1 month March 20, 2021

For GERD: “I have to give this some credit because it did wonders for preventing my reflux. BUT, the third night I was on it, I experienced some of the worst insomnia I've ever had - and I have chronic insomnia anyway - as well as cramping in my legs and an inability to keep still. The doc recommended I discontinue use so I did. These are supposedly rare side effects but apparently I'm that rare case. oh well.”