User Reviews for Insulin regular

Also known as: Humulin R, Humulin R U-500 (Concentrated), Humulin R U-500 KwikPen, Iletin II Regular Pork, Iletin Regular, Novolin R, Novolin R Innolet, Novolin R PenFill, ReliOn/Humulin R, ReliOn/Novolin R, Velosulin BR

Reviews for Insulin regular to treat Diabetes, Type 2

ReliOn/Novolin R (insulin regular): "I have used a lot of pills and insulin over the years, but when I switched to Novolin R from Walmart, I had the best A1C tests of all. I never dropped below 7.3 with the other pills or Humalog or Lantus. My last two tests were 6.4 and then 5.3. I couldn't believe how well it was. Walmart also charges only $24.88 per vial where as a box of Humlog or Lantus pens was $110 to $120. The vial is equal to 3.3 pens from a 5 pen box."

jimofNevada (taken for 2 to 5 years) April 21, 2018

Novolin R (insulin regular): "I just started novlin R and I'm weak and dizzy."

Sunrae 45 August 6, 2017

Humulin R U-500 (Concentrated) (insulin regular): "This has helped me to control my glucose better than any of the medications that I have tried in the past."

Cmbsharks (taken for 2 to 5 years) January 11, 2017