User Reviews for Insulin regular

Also known as: Humulin R, Humulin R U-500 (Concentrated), Humulin R U-500 KwikPen, Iletin II Regular Pork, Iletin Regular, Insulin Purified Regular Pork, Novolin R, Novolin R Innolet, Novolin R PenFill, ReliOn/Humulin R, ReliOn/Novolin R, Velosulin BR

Learn more about Insulin regular.

Insulin Resistance Syndrome 1 reviews 14 medications

Diabetes, Type 1 4 reviews 70 medications

9.5
Summary of Insulin regular reviews 5 reviews 9.8

Reviews for Insulin regular

Humulin R U-500 (Concentrated) (insulin regular) for Diabetes, Type 1: "My Diabetes has never been in such good control ever since I started using Humulin R U-500 Insulin. I recently got an insulin pump and this is the insulin that was used. The insurance I have now will not cover any insulin so I had to stop taking Humulin R U-500 due to the fact I cannot afford the out of pocket costs. I am a hard working woman with a good job but because I am not at the poverty level I am unable to get assistance with paying for this insulin. I have been off of this insulin for 2 days and my blood sugars are rising 250-500. I need this insulin and I need help in order to be able to start using it again."

chicken legs April 14, 2016

Humulin R U-500 (Concentrated) (insulin regular) for Diabetes, Type 1: "Only improvement would be a pen"

Rford977 February 3, 2016

Humulin R U-500 (Concentrated) (insulin regular) for Insulin Resistance Syndrome: "HI<I am a 60 yr old female and have been diabetic since my early 20's.I have been on several medications and until this one I couldn't get my blood sugars under control. I am over weight and my body is resistant but 12 units of this drug and my sugars are great.a1c WENT FROM 7.8 TO 6.1"

Anonymous (taken for 6 months to 1 year) November 11, 2013

Velosulin BR (insulin regular) for Diabetes, Type 1: "Great medicine. No side effects."

Anonymous October 31, 2011

Iletin II Regular Pork (insulin regular) for Diabetes, Type 1: "Excellent for controlling diabetes."

Anonymous October 31, 2011