User Reviews for Insulin regular

Also known as: Humulin R, Humulin R U-500 (Concentrated), Humulin R U-500 KwikPen, Iletin II Regular Pork, Iletin Regular, Insulin Purified Regular Pork, Novolin R, Novolin R Innolet, Novolin R PenFill, ReliOn/Humulin R, ReliOn/Novolin R, Velosulin BR

The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care. Learn more about Insulin regular.

Reviews for Insulin regular to treat Diabetes, Type 1

Novolin R (insulin regular): "My options were to either pay the $306 for humalog or wait and pay $25 for novolin R. Novolin R in my option is unpredictable and must be used in small increments. It will keep you alive but it will also make you feel slightly like a zombie at first. I believe you get what you pay for and if normally insulin is hundreds of dollars theirs a reason novolin r is sold for $25. Still, I'm grateful for the option until my health insurance clears up. I would just advise people to use extreme caution and not take over 6 units at a time. It takes sometimes 3 hours before the insulin even kicks in so be aware if you keep taking more and more it will have a rubber band effect,,once it kicks in your sure to get low."

Cara12 January 21, 2018

Humulin R U-500 (Concentrated) (insulin regular): "My Diabetes has never been in such good control ever since I started using Humulin R U-500 Insulin. I recently got an insulin pump and this is the insulin that was used. The insurance I have now will not cover any insulin so I had to stop taking Humulin R U-500 due to the fact I cannot afford the out of pocket costs. I am a hard working woman with a good job but because I am not at the poverty level I am unable to get assistance with paying for this insulin. I have been off of this insulin for 2 days and my blood sugars are rising 250-500. I need this insulin and I need help in order to be able to start using it again."

chicken legs April 14, 2016

Humulin R U-500 (Concentrated) (insulin regular): "Only improvement would be a pen"

Rford977 February 3, 2016

Velosulin BR (insulin regular): "Great medicine. No side effects."

Anonymous October 31, 2011

Iletin II Regular Pork (insulin regular): "Excellent for controlling diabetes."

Anonymous October 31, 2011